Lady GaGa Bares Her Makeup Free Face in New Photo
Lady GaGa has once again stripped her face from all of the heavy make-up. Months after presenting a toned-down look on the cover of Harper's Bazaar, the "Born This Way" hitmaker took another picture of her makeup free face. On Monday, March 26, she shared the snap to her more than 20 million followers on Twitter.
The five-time Grammy winner, who'll turn 26 on Wednesday, took the photo herself using her Blackberry. Standing in front of what seems to be a bathroom mirror, she wears a grey tank top, pulls her platinum hair back and slips a white flower behind one ear. Along with the photo, she wrote, "Have a beautiful day!!"
GaGa previously went au natural for the October 2011 issue of Harper's Bazaar. In an accompanying article, the "Poker Face" singer commented, "I don't really view it as 'natural.' I think that artifice is the new reality. It's more about just being honest and sincere to the core of what you do. Whether I'm wearing lots of makeup or no makeup, I'm always the same person inside."
As for the new photo, it came out after GaGa told Oprah Winfrey about her plan to go on a media blackout. "Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time," she said. "No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on in relation to music."
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'