Justin Bieber Shares Advice on How to Be a Great Boyfriend
Justin Bieber apparently believes he knows a thing or two when it comes to relationships. As his newest single, "Boyfriend", was released on radio stations and on iTunes Monday, March 26 morning, the pop sensation who is in a relationship with Selena Gomez shared his advice on how to be a great boyfriend.
The 18-year-old singer, who was discovered at the age of 13 by Usher, first said in a new interview with E! News, "To be a great boyfriend you just have to have patience." He went on to note, "You're always wrong when it comes to girls, you're always wrong, so just say sorry when things are rough."
In a separate interview, Bieber talked about what makes him a good boyfriend. The "Baby" hitmaker, who was nominated for two Grammy Awards this year, gushed to Radio Disney, "I'm loving and patient and kind and gentle."
He continued to point out, "It's just about being honest with one another. You just have to be honest, that's the first thing, because if you're not honest then the relationship is just not a good relationship. At the end of the day, your girl would appreciate you being honest more than lying to her and vice versa."
Days earlier, Bieber also opened up about learning more about love as he grows older. Stopping by Elvis Duran's NYC Z100 radio show on March 24, he said, "When you're 13, that's when you're first trying to figure out what it means - that's kind of a puppy love. Now, being 18 and trying to figure out what it actually really means is a totally different story."
More Justin Bieber News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna