Justin Bieber Shares Advice on How to Be a Great Boyfriend
Justin Bieber apparently believes he knows a thing or two when it comes to relationships. As his newest single, "Boyfriend", was released on radio stations and on iTunes Monday, March 26 morning, the pop sensation who is in a relationship with Selena Gomez shared his advice on how to be a great boyfriend.
The 18-year-old singer, who was discovered at the age of 13 by Usher, first said in a new interview with E! News, "To be a great boyfriend you just have to have patience." He went on to note, "You're always wrong when it comes to girls, you're always wrong, so just say sorry when things are rough."
In a separate interview, Bieber talked about what makes him a good boyfriend. The "Baby" hitmaker, who was nominated for two Grammy Awards this year, gushed to Radio Disney, "I'm loving and patient and kind and gentle."
He continued to point out, "It's just about being honest with one another. You just have to be honest, that's the first thing, because if you're not honest then the relationship is just not a good relationship. At the end of the day, your girl would appreciate you being honest more than lying to her and vice versa."
Days earlier, Bieber also opened up about learning more about love as he grows older. Stopping by Elvis Duran's NYC Z100 radio show on March 24, he said, "When you're 13, that's when you're first trying to figure out what it means - that's kind of a puppy love. Now, being 18 and trying to figure out what it actually really means is a totally different story."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance