Justin Bieber Shares Advice on How to Be a Great Boyfriend
Justin Bieber apparently believes he knows a thing or two when it comes to relationships. As his newest single, "Boyfriend", was released on radio stations and on iTunes Monday, March 26 morning, the pop sensation who is in a relationship with Selena Gomez shared his advice on how to be a great boyfriend.
The 18-year-old singer, who was discovered at the age of 13 by Usher, first said in a new interview with E! News, "To be a great boyfriend you just have to have patience." He went on to note, "You're always wrong when it comes to girls, you're always wrong, so just say sorry when things are rough."
In a separate interview, Bieber talked about what makes him a good boyfriend. The "Baby" hitmaker, who was nominated for two Grammy Awards this year, gushed to Radio Disney, "I'm loving and patient and kind and gentle."
He continued to point out, "It's just about being honest with one another. You just have to be honest, that's the first thing, because if you're not honest then the relationship is just not a good relationship. At the end of the day, your girl would appreciate you being honest more than lying to her and vice versa."
Days earlier, Bieber also opened up about learning more about love as he grows older. Stopping by Elvis Duran's NYC Z100 radio show on March 24, he said, "When you're 13, that's when you're first trying to figure out what it means - that's kind of a puppy love. Now, being 18 and trying to figure out what it actually really means is a totally different story."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked