Justin Bieber Shares Advice on How to Be a Great Boyfriend
Justin Bieber apparently believes he knows a thing or two when it comes to relationships. As his newest single, "Boyfriend", was released on radio stations and on iTunes Monday, March 26 morning, the pop sensation who is in a relationship with Selena Gomez shared his advice on how to be a great boyfriend.
The 18-year-old singer, who was discovered at the age of 13 by Usher, first said in a new interview with E! News, "To be a great boyfriend you just have to have patience." He went on to note, "You're always wrong when it comes to girls, you're always wrong, so just say sorry when things are rough."
In a separate interview, Bieber talked about what makes him a good boyfriend. The "Baby" hitmaker, who was nominated for two Grammy Awards this year, gushed to Radio Disney, "I'm loving and patient and kind and gentle."
He continued to point out, "It's just about being honest with one another. You just have to be honest, that's the first thing, because if you're not honest then the relationship is just not a good relationship. At the end of the day, your girl would appreciate you being honest more than lying to her and vice versa."
Days earlier, Bieber also opened up about learning more about love as he grows older. Stopping by Elvis Duran's NYC Z100 radio show on March 24, he said, "When you're 13, that's when you're first trying to figure out what it means - that's kind of a puppy love. Now, being 18 and trying to figure out what it actually really means is a totally different story."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday