Report: Eva Longoria Developing Dating Show
Newly-single actress Eva Longoria keeps herself busy, developing a TV show and launching her new fragrance at the same time. The "Desperate Housewives" star reportedly is producing a new matchmaking show for NBC tentatively called "All About Love".
According to NY Post, it's a dating game where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers such as Steve Ward of VH1's "Tough Love" and Amber Kelleher, of Kelleher International. Sources told the site that filming will begin next month and NBC has ordered a full series.
It was also announced that Longoria has partnered with multi-channel retailer, HSN to debut her second fragrance, EVAmour by Eva Longoria. "EVAmour will become a personal scent for women who are confident, beautiful, sexy and intelligent...just like the HSN customer," said Longoria. "I know how I feel when I am wearing it and I wish every woman to feel that same sense of sexiness and power."
EVAmour will launch exclusively on HSN during the "24 Hour Spring Beauty Event" on March 29 live on HSN, HSN.com and HSN Mobile. Longoria will donate $1.00 to the Eva Longoria Foundation for every sold bottle.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group