Report: Eva Longoria Developing Dating Show
Newly-single actress Eva Longoria keeps herself busy, developing a TV show and launching her new fragrance at the same time. The "Desperate Housewives" star reportedly is producing a new matchmaking show for NBC tentatively called "All About Love".
According to NY Post, it's a dating game where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers such as Steve Ward of VH1's "Tough Love" and Amber Kelleher, of Kelleher International. Sources told the site that filming will begin next month and NBC has ordered a full series.
It was also announced that Longoria has partnered with multi-channel retailer, HSN to debut her second fragrance, EVAmour by Eva Longoria. "EVAmour will become a personal scent for women who are confident, beautiful, sexy and intelligent...just like the HSN customer," said Longoria. "I know how I feel when I am wearing it and I wish every woman to feel that same sense of sexiness and power."
EVAmour will launch exclusively on HSN during the "24 Hour Spring Beauty Event" on March 29 live on HSN, HSN.com and HSN Mobile. Longoria will donate $1.00 to the Eva Longoria Foundation for every sold bottle.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors