Report: Eva Longoria Developing Dating Show
Newly-single actress Eva Longoria keeps herself busy, developing a TV show and launching her new fragrance at the same time. The "Desperate Housewives" star reportedly is producing a new matchmaking show for NBC tentatively called "All About Love".
According to NY Post, it's a dating game where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers such as Steve Ward of VH1's "Tough Love" and Amber Kelleher, of Kelleher International. Sources told the site that filming will begin next month and NBC has ordered a full series.
It was also announced that Longoria has partnered with multi-channel retailer, HSN to debut her second fragrance, EVAmour by Eva Longoria. "EVAmour will become a personal scent for women who are confident, beautiful, sexy and intelligent...just like the HSN customer," said Longoria. "I know how I feel when I am wearing it and I wish every woman to feel that same sense of sexiness and power."
EVAmour will launch exclusively on HSN during the "24 Hour Spring Beauty Event" on March 29 live on HSN, HSN.com and HSN Mobile. Longoria will donate $1.00 to the Eva Longoria Foundation for every sold bottle.
More Eva Longoria News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?