Report: Eva Longoria Developing Dating Show
Newly-single actress Eva Longoria keeps herself busy, developing a TV show and launching her new fragrance at the same time. The "Desperate Housewives" star reportedly is producing a new matchmaking show for NBC tentatively called "All About Love".
According to NY Post, it's a dating game where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers such as Steve Ward of VH1's "Tough Love" and Amber Kelleher, of Kelleher International. Sources told the site that filming will begin next month and NBC has ordered a full series.
It was also announced that Longoria has partnered with multi-channel retailer, HSN to debut her second fragrance, EVAmour by Eva Longoria. "EVAmour will become a personal scent for women who are confident, beautiful, sexy and intelligent...just like the HSN customer," said Longoria. "I know how I feel when I am wearing it and I wish every woman to feel that same sense of sexiness and power."
EVAmour will launch exclusively on HSN during the "24 Hour Spring Beauty Event" on March 29 live on HSN, HSN.com and HSN Mobile. Longoria will donate $1.00 to the Eva Longoria Foundation for every sold bottle.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie