Report: Eva Longoria Developing Dating Show
Newly-single actress Eva Longoria keeps herself busy, developing a TV show and launching her new fragrance at the same time. The "Desperate Housewives" star reportedly is producing a new matchmaking show for NBC tentatively called "All About Love".
According to NY Post, it's a dating game where singles are set up by experienced matchmakers such as Steve Ward of VH1's "Tough Love" and Amber Kelleher, of Kelleher International. Sources told the site that filming will begin next month and NBC has ordered a full series.
It was also announced that Longoria has partnered with multi-channel retailer, HSN to debut her second fragrance, EVAmour by Eva Longoria. "EVAmour will become a personal scent for women who are confident, beautiful, sexy and intelligent...just like the HSN customer," said Longoria. "I know how I feel when I am wearing it and I wish every woman to feel that same sense of sexiness and power."
EVAmour will launch exclusively on HSN during the "24 Hour Spring Beauty Event" on March 29 live on HSN, HSN.com and HSN Mobile. Longoria will donate $1.00 to the Eva Longoria Foundation for every sold bottle.
More Eva Longoria News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed