Very Pregnant Jessica Simpson Has Fun Running in the Rain
Not even a downpour can dampen Jessica Simpson's spirit. The pregnant songstress got caught in a torrential rain when she and her fiance, Eric Johnson (II) left the Boneyard Bistro in Los Angeles after a lunch on Sunday, March 25. Despite the unpleasant weather, she was photographed smiling and laughing as she made a dash to her car.
The host of "The Price of Beauty", who is in the last trimester of her pregnancy, obviously was not expecting the bad weather. For the lunch outing, she opted to wear a brightly covered maxi dress complete with flip-flops and sunglasses. Her fiance also sported a pair of flip-flops that he paired with jeans, dark T-shirt, unbuttoned plaid shirt and a cap.
The lunch outing came a week after Simpson threw a pink-and-yellow-themed baby shower in Los Angeles. The 31-year-old gathered together with the likes of Ellen Pompeo, Jessica Alba, Ashlee Simpson and many others on March 18 to celebrate the arrival of her first child with Johnson, a baby girl rumored to be named Maxwell.
In mid-March, Simpson admitted that she has started experiencing contractions. Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", she said, "I had contractions last night and I freaked out a little bit. You know those Braxton Hicks things." Still, she assured, "I have some weeks [before giving birth]. I really do. It's not like tomorrow."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal