Very Pregnant Jessica Simpson Has Fun Running in the Rain
Not even a downpour can dampen Jessica Simpson's spirit. The pregnant songstress got caught in a torrential rain when she and her fiance, Eric Johnson (II) left the Boneyard Bistro in Los Angeles after a lunch on Sunday, March 25. Despite the unpleasant weather, she was photographed smiling and laughing as she made a dash to her car.
The host of "The Price of Beauty", who is in the last trimester of her pregnancy, obviously was not expecting the bad weather. For the lunch outing, she opted to wear a brightly covered maxi dress complete with flip-flops and sunglasses. Her fiance also sported a pair of flip-flops that he paired with jeans, dark T-shirt, unbuttoned plaid shirt and a cap.
The lunch outing came a week after Simpson threw a pink-and-yellow-themed baby shower in Los Angeles. The 31-year-old gathered together with the likes of Ellen Pompeo, Jessica Alba, Ashlee Simpson and many others on March 18 to celebrate the arrival of her first child with Johnson, a baby girl rumored to be named Maxwell.
In mid-March, Simpson admitted that she has started experiencing contractions. Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", she said, "I had contractions last night and I freaked out a little bit. You know those Braxton Hicks things." Still, she assured, "I have some weeks [before giving birth]. I really do. It's not like tomorrow."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women