Very Pregnant Jessica Simpson Has Fun Running in the Rain
Not even a downpour can dampen Jessica Simpson's spirit. The pregnant songstress got caught in a torrential rain when she and her fiance, Eric Johnson (II) left the Boneyard Bistro in Los Angeles after a lunch on Sunday, March 25. Despite the unpleasant weather, she was photographed smiling and laughing as she made a dash to her car.
The host of "The Price of Beauty", who is in the last trimester of her pregnancy, obviously was not expecting the bad weather. For the lunch outing, she opted to wear a brightly covered maxi dress complete with flip-flops and sunglasses. Her fiance also sported a pair of flip-flops that he paired with jeans, dark T-shirt, unbuttoned plaid shirt and a cap.
The lunch outing came a week after Simpson threw a pink-and-yellow-themed baby shower in Los Angeles. The 31-year-old gathered together with the likes of Ellen Pompeo, Jessica Alba, Ashlee Simpson and many others on March 18 to celebrate the arrival of her first child with Johnson, a baby girl rumored to be named Maxwell.
In mid-March, Simpson admitted that she has started experiencing contractions. Speaking to Ellen DeGeneres on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", she said, "I had contractions last night and I freaked out a little bit. You know those Braxton Hicks things." Still, she assured, "I have some weeks [before giving birth]. I really do. It's not like tomorrow."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes