Video: Rob Kardashian Handcuffed for Misunderstood Prank on Photographer
Rob Kardashian finds himself in trouble because of a prank gone wrong. The season 13 runner-up of "Dancing with the Stars" ended up being handcuffed by the police in Miami after a photographer misunderstood his joke as an aggressive action on early Sunday, March 25 morning, TMZ reported.
Before the incident, 25-year-old Rob reportedly hung out with some friends. He then noticed that a paparazzo was taking his pictures from across the street, and decided to start chasing after the man as a joke. The photog, however, freaked out and ran away while screaming for help. In an attempt to calm the man down, Rob followed him to a smoke shop, but police intervened.
A video obtained by TMZ documented the time a police put the cuffs on Rob. While the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star tried to ask the reason why he got detained, the police told him not to resist. According to the gossip site, Rob was then put in the back of a police car, but was released after a little explanation.
Rob's incident came just days after his sister Kim Kardashian got flour-bombed at the red carpet event for her new fragrance, True Reflection. On March 23, a day after the incident, the 31-year-old said that she's planning to press charges against the woman who dumped a bag of white flour on her head because she doesn't want someone "to think they can really get away with that."
More Rob Kardashian News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed