Miley Cyrus' Sparkler Ruled Out as Engagement Ring
Despite the buzz, Miley Cyrus is not engaged to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The former "Hannah Montana" star sent rumor mill into overdrive by wearing a diamond ring when attending Muhammad Ali's "Celebrity Fight Night XIII" event. A source close to her, however, insisted to Us Weekly that it is not an engagement ring.
Cyrus first sparked the engagement rumors after posting a picture of her manicured hand, which rocks the sparkler, on Twitter on Thursday, March 22. Along with the photo, the "Can't Be Tamed" songstress wrote, "I am soooo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations! It looks so chic and classic!"
Two days afterward on March 24, Cyrus was spotted wearing the same ring when stepping out with her boyfriend for the charity event held in Phoenix, Arizona. "Stoked for @CelebFightNight :) awesome to have @JohnzoWest and Liam at my table here tonight :) 'Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee'," she tweeted without any mention on the ring.
Cyrus has been dating Hemsworth since they met on the set of their 2009 film "The Last Song". They split in August 2010 before reconciling less than a year later. At a recent Los Angeles premiere of "The Hunger Games", she gushed that the hardest part of filming the movie for her 22-year-old boyfriend "was being away from me."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special