Miley Cyrus' Sparkler Ruled Out as Engagement Ring
Despite the buzz, Miley Cyrus is not engaged to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The former "Hannah Montana" star sent rumor mill into overdrive by wearing a diamond ring when attending Muhammad Ali's "Celebrity Fight Night XIII" event. A source close to her, however, insisted to Us Weekly that it is not an engagement ring.
Cyrus first sparked the engagement rumors after posting a picture of her manicured hand, which rocks the sparkler, on Twitter on Thursday, March 22. Along with the photo, the "Can't Be Tamed" songstress wrote, "I am soooo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations! It looks so chic and classic!"
Two days afterward on March 24, Cyrus was spotted wearing the same ring when stepping out with her boyfriend for the charity event held in Phoenix, Arizona. "Stoked for @CelebFightNight :) awesome to have @JohnzoWest and Liam at my table here tonight :) 'Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee'," she tweeted without any mention on the ring.
Cyrus has been dating Hemsworth since they met on the set of their 2009 film "The Last Song". They split in August 2010 before reconciling less than a year later. At a recent Los Angeles premiere of "The Hunger Games", she gushed that the hardest part of filming the movie for her 22-year-old boyfriend "was being away from me."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture