Miley Cyrus' Sparkler Ruled Out as Engagement Ring
Despite the buzz, Miley Cyrus is not engaged to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. The former "Hannah Montana" star sent rumor mill into overdrive by wearing a diamond ring when attending Muhammad Ali's "Celebrity Fight Night XIII" event. A source close to her, however, insisted to Us Weekly that it is not an engagement ring.
Cyrus first sparked the engagement rumors after posting a picture of her manicured hand, which rocks the sparkler, on Twitter on Thursday, March 22. Along with the photo, the "Can't Be Tamed" songstress wrote, "I am soooo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations! It looks so chic and classic!"
Two days afterward on March 24, Cyrus was spotted wearing the same ring when stepping out with her boyfriend for the charity event held in Phoenix, Arizona. "Stoked for @CelebFightNight :) awesome to have @JohnzoWest and Liam at my table here tonight :) 'Float like a butterfly. Sting like a bee'," she tweeted without any mention on the ring.
Cyrus has been dating Hemsworth since they met on the set of their 2009 film "The Last Song". They split in August 2010 before reconciling less than a year later. At a recent Los Angeles premiere of "The Hunger Games", she gushed that the hardest part of filming the movie for her 22-year-old boyfriend "was being away from me."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival