Haley Reinhart's 'Free' Music Video Hits the Web
Haley Reinhart's music video for her debut single "Free" has hit the web early. The singer, who claimed her fame after participating on "American Idol" season 10, is singing the "empowering break-up song" to a guy she has her eyes on in a diner.
The jazzy tune was showcased on an "Idol" episode, during which Erika Van Pelt was sent home. The bluesy number is confirmed as a lead single from Haley's upcoming first studio album "Listen Up!", which is due in the United States on May 22.
"Along with the album's pop undertones, it definitely has key elements of soul, rock, R&B, and even some jazz," she gushed. "I'm hugely influenced by the music I grew up with and you can hear that on the album. I'm so thrilled to make my visions come to life!"
Haley Reinhart's "Free" music video
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent