Haley Reinhart's 'Free' Music Video Hits the Web
Haley Reinhart's music video for her debut single "Free" has hit the web early. The singer, who claimed her fame after participating on "American Idol" season 10, is singing the "empowering break-up song" to a guy she has her eyes on in a diner.
The jazzy tune was showcased on an "Idol" episode, during which Erika Van Pelt was sent home. The bluesy number is confirmed as a lead single from Haley's upcoming first studio album "Listen Up!", which is due in the United States on May 22.
"Along with the album's pop undertones, it definitely has key elements of soul, rock, R&B, and even some jazz," she gushed. "I'm hugely influenced by the music I grew up with and you can hear that on the album. I'm so thrilled to make my visions come to life!"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences