Haley Reinhart's 'Free' Music Video Hits the Web
Haley Reinhart's music video for her debut single "Free" has hit the web early. The singer, who claimed her fame after participating on "American Idol" season 10, is singing the "empowering break-up song" to a guy she has her eyes on in a diner.
The jazzy tune was showcased on an "Idol" episode, during which Erika Van Pelt was sent home. The bluesy number is confirmed as a lead single from Haley's upcoming first studio album "Listen Up!", which is due in the United States on May 22.
"Along with the album's pop undertones, it definitely has key elements of soul, rock, R&B, and even some jazz," she gushed. "I'm hugely influenced by the music I grew up with and you can hear that on the album. I'm so thrilled to make my visions come to life!"
Haley Reinhart's "Free" music video
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service