Haley Reinhart's 'Free' Music Video Hits the Web
Haley Reinhart's music video for her debut single "Free" has hit the web early. The singer, who claimed her fame after participating on "American Idol" season 10, is singing the "empowering break-up song" to a guy she has her eyes on in a diner.
The jazzy tune was showcased on an "Idol" episode, during which Erika Van Pelt was sent home. The bluesy number is confirmed as a lead single from Haley's upcoming first studio album "Listen Up!", which is due in the United States on May 22.
"Along with the album's pop undertones, it definitely has key elements of soul, rock, R&B, and even some jazz," she gushed. "I'm hugely influenced by the music I grew up with and you can hear that on the album. I'm so thrilled to make my visions come to life!"
Haley Reinhart's "Free" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance