Haley Reinhart's 'Free' Music Video Hits the Web
Haley Reinhart's music video for her debut single "Free" has hit the web early. The singer, who claimed her fame after participating on "American Idol" season 10, is singing the "empowering break-up song" to a guy she has her eyes on in a diner.
The jazzy tune was showcased on an "Idol" episode, during which Erika Van Pelt was sent home. The bluesy number is confirmed as a lead single from Haley's upcoming first studio album "Listen Up!", which is due in the United States on May 22.
"Along with the album's pop undertones, it definitely has key elements of soul, rock, R&B, and even some jazz," she gushed. "I'm hugely influenced by the music I grew up with and you can hear that on the album. I'm so thrilled to make my visions come to life!"
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas