'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Stars React to Camille Grammer's Exit
Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" have responded to Camille Grammer's departure from the reality series. Met at the grand opening of Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Adrienne said, "It's sad. Together the six of us were a great combo." Kyle echoed her friend's sentiment as saying, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
Camille, who also attended the Saturday, March 24 event, talked a bit about what led to her exit. "I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," so she shared. "I love these girls. I really do. I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
While earlier report claimed the decision was mutual, the 43-year-old mother of two, who divorced from Kelsey Grammer in 2011, said that she would love to be back for another season of the reality show if there's a way for her. "I think I would have done it, definitely," she admitted.
Earlier Saturday, it was reported that Camille's exit from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" has been agreed upon by Bravo TV. "This was much more of a mutual decision than hers," a source said, adding that Camille "wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," and is "at peace with her decision."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal