'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Stars React to Camille Grammer's Exit
Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" have responded to Camille Grammer's departure from the reality series. Met at the grand opening of Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Adrienne said, "It's sad. Together the six of us were a great combo." Kyle echoed her friend's sentiment as saying, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
Camille, who also attended the Saturday, March 24 event, talked a bit about what led to her exit. "I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," so she shared. "I love these girls. I really do. I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
While earlier report claimed the decision was mutual, the 43-year-old mother of two, who divorced from Kelsey Grammer in 2011, said that she would love to be back for another season of the reality show if there's a way for her. "I think I would have done it, definitely," she admitted.
Earlier Saturday, it was reported that Camille's exit from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" has been agreed upon by Bravo TV. "This was much more of a mutual decision than hers," a source said, adding that Camille "wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," and is "at peace with her decision."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival