'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Stars React to Camille Grammer's Exit
Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" have responded to Camille Grammer's departure from the reality series. Met at the grand opening of Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Adrienne said, "It's sad. Together the six of us were a great combo." Kyle echoed her friend's sentiment as saying, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
Camille, who also attended the Saturday, March 24 event, talked a bit about what led to her exit. "I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," so she shared. "I love these girls. I really do. I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
While earlier report claimed the decision was mutual, the 43-year-old mother of two, who divorced from Kelsey Grammer in 2011, said that she would love to be back for another season of the reality show if there's a way for her. "I think I would have done it, definitely," she admitted.
Earlier Saturday, it was reported that Camille's exit from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" has been agreed upon by Bravo TV. "This was much more of a mutual decision than hers," a source said, adding that Camille "wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," and is "at peace with her decision."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie