'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Stars React to Camille Grammer's Exit
Adrienne Maloof and Kyle Richards of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" have responded to Camille Grammer's departure from the reality series. Met at the grand opening of Blizz Frozen Yogurt at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Adrienne said, "It's sad. Together the six of us were a great combo." Kyle echoed her friend's sentiment as saying, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."
Camille, who also attended the Saturday, March 24 event, talked a bit about what led to her exit. "I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," so she shared. "I love these girls. I really do. I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
While earlier report claimed the decision was mutual, the 43-year-old mother of two, who divorced from Kelsey Grammer in 2011, said that she would love to be back for another season of the reality show if there's a way for her. "I think I would have done it, definitely," she admitted.
Earlier Saturday, it was reported that Camille's exit from "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" has been agreed upon by Bravo TV. "This was much more of a mutual decision than hers," a source said, adding that Camille "wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," and is "at peace with her decision."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris