DJ Pauly D Called Extra Security for Wild Crowd
The crowd got too wild on DJ Pauly D's concert that his safety was in jeopardy. The "Jersey Shore" star was spinning in South Padre Island on Friday, March 23 night when the massive crowd could not be controlled and even tried to climb up the stage.
According to TMZ's report, Pauly D and his team were aware early that night that the venue, Louie's Backyard, was not properly equipped to handle big crowd. The DJ was supposed to perform a few feet away from the audience but what happened was, the front row fans could easily touch the stage.
As the crowd became too overwhelming, Pauly D's security team began taking measurements including calling for a back up from local police. Pauly D managed to finish his set and left the stage with the escort of 15 personnel and police. He reportedly still got his shirt ripped by the fans.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked