DJ Pauly D Called Extra Security for Wild Crowd
The crowd got too wild on DJ Pauly D's concert that his safety was in jeopardy. The "Jersey Shore" star was spinning in South Padre Island on Friday, March 23 night when the massive crowd could not be controlled and even tried to climb up the stage.
According to TMZ's report, Pauly D and his team were aware early that night that the venue, Louie's Backyard, was not properly equipped to handle big crowd. The DJ was supposed to perform a few feet away from the audience but what happened was, the front row fans could easily touch the stage.
As the crowd became too overwhelming, Pauly D's security team began taking measurements including calling for a back up from local police. Pauly D managed to finish his set and left the stage with the escort of 15 personnel and police. He reportedly still got his shirt ripped by the fans.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences