DJ Pauly D Called Extra Security for Wild Crowd
The crowd got too wild on DJ Pauly D's concert that his safety was in jeopardy. The "Jersey Shore" star was spinning in South Padre Island on Friday, March 23 night when the massive crowd could not be controlled and even tried to climb up the stage.
According to TMZ's report, Pauly D and his team were aware early that night that the venue, Louie's Backyard, was not properly equipped to handle big crowd. The DJ was supposed to perform a few feet away from the audience but what happened was, the front row fans could easily touch the stage.
As the crowd became too overwhelming, Pauly D's security team began taking measurements including calling for a back up from local police. Pauly D managed to finish his set and left the stage with the escort of 15 personnel and police. He reportedly still got his shirt ripped by the fans.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia