DJ Pauly D Called Extra Security for Wild Crowd
The crowd got too wild on DJ Pauly D's concert that his safety was in jeopardy. The "Jersey Shore" star was spinning in South Padre Island on Friday, March 23 night when the massive crowd could not be controlled and even tried to climb up the stage.
According to TMZ's report, Pauly D and his team were aware early that night that the venue, Louie's Backyard, was not properly equipped to handle big crowd. The DJ was supposed to perform a few feet away from the audience but what happened was, the front row fans could easily touch the stage.
As the crowd became too overwhelming, Pauly D's security team began taking measurements including calling for a back up from local police. Pauly D managed to finish his set and left the stage with the escort of 15 personnel and police. He reportedly still got his shirt ripped by the fans.
More DJ Pauly D News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell