DJ Pauly D Called Extra Security for Wild Crowd
The crowd got too wild on DJ Pauly D's concert that his safety was in jeopardy. The "Jersey Shore" star was spinning in South Padre Island on Friday, March 23 night when the massive crowd could not be controlled and even tried to climb up the stage.
According to TMZ's report, Pauly D and his team were aware early that night that the venue, Louie's Backyard, was not properly equipped to handle big crowd. The DJ was supposed to perform a few feet away from the audience but what happened was, the front row fans could easily touch the stage.
As the crowd became too overwhelming, Pauly D's security team began taking measurements including calling for a back up from local police. Pauly D managed to finish his set and left the stage with the escort of 15 personnel and police. He reportedly still got his shirt ripped by the fans.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?