Teresa Giudice Saddened by What Transpires in 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 4
Get ready for some shocking truths when "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" returns with its fourth season. One of the show's stars, Teresa Giudice, recently told PEOPLE that she is "saddened" by what happened during the filming of the new installment.
"I am still saddened by what transpired. There are a lot of hurtful and shocking moments," she dished on what to expect on the reality series. On her ongoing feuds with former BFF Jacqueline Laurita and co-star Caroline Manzo, the 39-year-old mother of four said, "One thing I have noticed is that some people tend to change when the cameras are rolling."
Also in the upcoming season of "RHONJ", people can see how Giudice continues to fix her relationship with sister-in-law Melissa Gorga. "Melissa and I are family and we have our ups and downs just like any family," the contestant of "The Celebrity Apprentice" claimed. "That is life."
"RHONJ" season 4 will debut on Sunday, April 22 at 10 P.M. ET on Bravo. A trailer was recently released, promising a lot of drama.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly