Teresa Giudice Saddened by What Transpires in 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 4
Get ready for some shocking truths when "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" returns with its fourth season. One of the show's stars, Teresa Giudice, recently told PEOPLE that she is "saddened" by what happened during the filming of the new installment.
"I am still saddened by what transpired. There are a lot of hurtful and shocking moments," she dished on what to expect on the reality series. On her ongoing feuds with former BFF Jacqueline Laurita and co-star Caroline Manzo, the 39-year-old mother of four said, "One thing I have noticed is that some people tend to change when the cameras are rolling."
Also in the upcoming season of "RHONJ", people can see how Giudice continues to fix her relationship with sister-in-law Melissa Gorga. "Melissa and I are family and we have our ups and downs just like any family," the contestant of "The Celebrity Apprentice" claimed. "That is life."
"RHONJ" season 4 will debut on Sunday, April 22 at 10 P.M. ET on Bravo. A trailer was recently released, promising a lot of drama.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri