Teresa Giudice Saddened by What Transpires in 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 4
Get ready for some shocking truths when "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" returns with its fourth season. One of the show's stars, Teresa Giudice, recently told PEOPLE that she is "saddened" by what happened during the filming of the new installment.
"I am still saddened by what transpired. There are a lot of hurtful and shocking moments," she dished on what to expect on the reality series. On her ongoing feuds with former BFF Jacqueline Laurita and co-star Caroline Manzo, the 39-year-old mother of four said, "One thing I have noticed is that some people tend to change when the cameras are rolling."
Also in the upcoming season of "RHONJ", people can see how Giudice continues to fix her relationship with sister-in-law Melissa Gorga. "Melissa and I are family and we have our ups and downs just like any family," the contestant of "The Celebrity Apprentice" claimed. "That is life."
"RHONJ" season 4 will debut on Sunday, April 22 at 10 P.M. ET on Bravo. A trailer was recently released, promising a lot of drama.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby