Teresa Giudice Saddened by What Transpires in 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 4
Get ready for some shocking truths when "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" returns with its fourth season. One of the show's stars, Teresa Giudice, recently told PEOPLE that she is "saddened" by what happened during the filming of the new installment.
"I am still saddened by what transpired. There are a lot of hurtful and shocking moments," she dished on what to expect on the reality series. On her ongoing feuds with former BFF Jacqueline Laurita and co-star Caroline Manzo, the 39-year-old mother of four said, "One thing I have noticed is that some people tend to change when the cameras are rolling."
Also in the upcoming season of "RHONJ", people can see how Giudice continues to fix her relationship with sister-in-law Melissa Gorga. "Melissa and I are family and we have our ups and downs just like any family," the contestant of "The Celebrity Apprentice" claimed. "That is life."
"RHONJ" season 4 will debut on Sunday, April 22 at 10 P.M. ET on Bravo. A trailer was recently released, promising a lot of drama.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami