Demi Lovato Flirting With a Hunk in 'Give Your Heart a Break' Video Teaser
An official teaser for Demi Lovato's upcoming "Give Your Heart a Break" music video has been released. It gives a glimpse at the former "Sonny with a Chance" actress as she peeks from behind a curtain and smiles coyly to a shirtless man who holds the other end of the curtain.
" 'Give Your Heart a Break' isn't a song about having a broken heart. It's actually funny sometimes when people think that, because it has nothing to do with that," she explains. "This is a song about faith, it's a song about fighting for the one you love. It's about living in the moment, and mostly it's about believing you're worth falling for."
Being 19 years old but having "lived through more emotions" than someone twice her age is one of the reasons she sings about love so often. "Love goes right, love goes wrong. I've sung about loving someone so much that it takes your breath away. I've sung about the love you can find chasing your dreams and what it's like to finally achieve that," she shares.
"Give Your Heart a Break" is lifted from Lovato's third studio album "Unbroken". Its music video was directed by Justin Francis and will be unleashed in full on April 2 in North America before having its worldwide premiere the next day.
More Demi Lovato News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby