Demi Lovato Flirting With a Hunk in 'Give Your Heart a Break' Video Teaser
An official teaser for Demi Lovato's upcoming "Give Your Heart a Break" music video has been released. It gives a glimpse at the former "Sonny with a Chance" actress as she peeks from behind a curtain and smiles coyly to a shirtless man who holds the other end of the curtain.
" 'Give Your Heart a Break' isn't a song about having a broken heart. It's actually funny sometimes when people think that, because it has nothing to do with that," she explains. "This is a song about faith, it's a song about fighting for the one you love. It's about living in the moment, and mostly it's about believing you're worth falling for."
Being 19 years old but having "lived through more emotions" than someone twice her age is one of the reasons she sings about love so often. "Love goes right, love goes wrong. I've sung about loving someone so much that it takes your breath away. I've sung about the love you can find chasing your dreams and what it's like to finally achieve that," she shares.
"Give Your Heart a Break" is lifted from Lovato's third studio album "Unbroken". Its music video was directed by Justin Francis and will be unleashed in full on April 2 in North America before having its worldwide premiere the next day.
More Demi Lovato News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy