Demi Lovato Flirting With a Hunk in 'Give Your Heart a Break' Video Teaser
An official teaser for Demi Lovato's upcoming "Give Your Heart a Break" music video has been released. It gives a glimpse at the former "Sonny with a Chance" actress as she peeks from behind a curtain and smiles coyly to a shirtless man who holds the other end of the curtain.
" 'Give Your Heart a Break' isn't a song about having a broken heart. It's actually funny sometimes when people think that, because it has nothing to do with that," she explains. "This is a song about faith, it's a song about fighting for the one you love. It's about living in the moment, and mostly it's about believing you're worth falling for."
Being 19 years old but having "lived through more emotions" than someone twice her age is one of the reasons she sings about love so often. "Love goes right, love goes wrong. I've sung about loving someone so much that it takes your breath away. I've sung about the love you can find chasing your dreams and what it's like to finally achieve that," she shares.
"Give Your Heart a Break" is lifted from Lovato's third studio album "Unbroken". Its music video was directed by Justin Francis and will be unleashed in full on April 2 in North America before having its worldwide premiere the next day.
More Demi Lovato News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards