Demi Lovato Flirting With a Hunk in 'Give Your Heart a Break' Video Teaser
An official teaser for Demi Lovato's upcoming "Give Your Heart a Break" music video has been released. It gives a glimpse at the former "Sonny with a Chance" actress as she peeks from behind a curtain and smiles coyly to a shirtless man who holds the other end of the curtain.
" 'Give Your Heart a Break' isn't a song about having a broken heart. It's actually funny sometimes when people think that, because it has nothing to do with that," she explains. "This is a song about faith, it's a song about fighting for the one you love. It's about living in the moment, and mostly it's about believing you're worth falling for."
Being 19 years old but having "lived through more emotions" than someone twice her age is one of the reasons she sings about love so often. "Love goes right, love goes wrong. I've sung about loving someone so much that it takes your breath away. I've sung about the love you can find chasing your dreams and what it's like to finally achieve that," she shares.
"Give Your Heart a Break" is lifted from Lovato's third studio album "Unbroken". Its music video was directed by Justin Francis and will be unleashed in full on April 2 in North America before having its worldwide premiere the next day.
More Demi Lovato News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier