Pictures: Rihanna Goes 'Gangsta Goth Geisha' for 'Princess of China' Video
Rihanna channels her inner geisha with a touch of "gangsta goth" for a video shoot of Coldplay's "Princess of China". Putting her black hair in an elaborate hairdo adorned by chopsticks, the "We Found Love" hitmaker finishes off her look with red lipstick and tassel earrings.
Instead of wearing a kimono, Riri pulls an Angelina Jolie. In one picture, the Bajan beauty is seen flaunting her leg in a figure-hugged strapless black long dress with a thigh-high slit. Another image sees a close-up look at her sporting a different updo with blunt bangs and blowing smoke seductively to the camera.
Climbing to No. 20 on Billboard Hot 100, "Princess of China" is one of the singles from Coldplay's latest studio installment "Mylo Xyloto". Its music video was reportedly filmed at the Taiko Center in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular