Pictures: Rihanna Goes 'Gangsta Goth Geisha' for 'Princess of China' Video
Rihanna channels her inner geisha with a touch of "gangsta goth" for a video shoot of Coldplay's "Princess of China". Putting her black hair in an elaborate hairdo adorned by chopsticks, the "We Found Love" hitmaker finishes off her look with red lipstick and tassel earrings.
Instead of wearing a kimono, Riri pulls an Angelina Jolie. In one picture, the Bajan beauty is seen flaunting her leg in a figure-hugged strapless black long dress with a thigh-high slit. Another image sees a close-up look at her sporting a different updo with blunt bangs and blowing smoke seductively to the camera.
Climbing to No. 20 on Billboard Hot 100, "Princess of China" is one of the singles from Coldplay's latest studio installment "Mylo Xyloto". Its music video was reportedly filmed at the Taiko Center in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding