Pictures: Rihanna Goes 'Gangsta Goth Geisha' for 'Princess of China' Video
Rihanna channels her inner geisha with a touch of "gangsta goth" for a video shoot of Coldplay's "Princess of China". Putting her black hair in an elaborate hairdo adorned by chopsticks, the "We Found Love" hitmaker finishes off her look with red lipstick and tassel earrings.
Instead of wearing a kimono, Riri pulls an Angelina Jolie. In one picture, the Bajan beauty is seen flaunting her leg in a figure-hugged strapless black long dress with a thigh-high slit. Another image sees a close-up look at her sporting a different updo with blunt bangs and blowing smoke seductively to the camera.
Climbing to No. 20 on Billboard Hot 100, "Princess of China" is one of the singles from Coldplay's latest studio installment "Mylo Xyloto". Its music video was reportedly filmed at the Taiko Center in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2