Pictures: Rihanna Goes 'Gangsta Goth Geisha' for 'Princess of China' Video
Rihanna channels her inner geisha with a touch of "gangsta goth" for a video shoot of Coldplay's "Princess of China". Putting her black hair in an elaborate hairdo adorned by chopsticks, the "We Found Love" hitmaker finishes off her look with red lipstick and tassel earrings.
Instead of wearing a kimono, Riri pulls an Angelina Jolie. In one picture, the Bajan beauty is seen flaunting her leg in a figure-hugged strapless black long dress with a thigh-high slit. Another image sees a close-up look at her sporting a different updo with blunt bangs and blowing smoke seductively to the camera.
Climbing to No. 20 on Billboard Hot 100, "Princess of China" is one of the singles from Coldplay's latest studio installment "Mylo Xyloto". Its music video was reportedly filmed at the Taiko Center in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS