Pictures: Rihanna Goes 'Gangsta Goth Geisha' for 'Princess of China' Video
Rihanna channels her inner geisha with a touch of "gangsta goth" for a video shoot of Coldplay's "Princess of China". Putting her black hair in an elaborate hairdo adorned by chopsticks, the "We Found Love" hitmaker finishes off her look with red lipstick and tassel earrings.
Instead of wearing a kimono, Riri pulls an Angelina Jolie. In one picture, the Bajan beauty is seen flaunting her leg in a figure-hugged strapless black long dress with a thigh-high slit. Another image sees a close-up look at her sporting a different updo with blunt bangs and blowing smoke seductively to the camera.
Climbing to No. 20 on Billboard Hot 100, "Princess of China" is one of the singles from Coldplay's latest studio installment "Mylo Xyloto". Its music video was reportedly filmed at the Taiko Center in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame