Tori Spelling Pregnant Again Five Months After Giving Birth
Tori Spelling's wish to have a large family came earlier than she expected. Just earlier this month she revealed in an interview that she wanted to wait for her latest baby Hattie to reach a year old first before she gets pregnant again. However, fate speaks and she is carrying baby number four only five months after giving birth to Hattie.
Announcing the happy news on her website Friday, March 23, Spelling wrote, "Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo." She posted as well a pic of her growing baby bump.
Talking to Celebrity Baby Scoop early March, Spelling said about trying fourth baby, "Not yet. Stella came so quickly after Liam because she was a surprise. So we won't be trying right away. But we'd definitely like to try for a fourth. I always wanted a big family and our dreams are coming true. I'd like to wait until Hattie is at least a year until we start trying again. But we'll see - you just never know."
The baby will join brother Liam, 5, and sisters Stella, 3, and Hattie, 5 months.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake