Tori Spelling Pregnant Again Five Months After Giving Birth
Tori Spelling's wish to have a large family came earlier than she expected. Just earlier this month she revealed in an interview that she wanted to wait for her latest baby Hattie to reach a year old first before she gets pregnant again. However, fate speaks and she is carrying baby number four only five months after giving birth to Hattie.
Announcing the happy news on her website Friday, March 23, Spelling wrote, "Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo." She posted as well a pic of her growing baby bump.
Talking to Celebrity Baby Scoop early March, Spelling said about trying fourth baby, "Not yet. Stella came so quickly after Liam because she was a surprise. So we won't be trying right away. But we'd definitely like to try for a fourth. I always wanted a big family and our dreams are coming true. I'd like to wait until Hattie is at least a year until we start trying again. But we'll see - you just never know."
The baby will join brother Liam, 5, and sisters Stella, 3, and Hattie, 5 months.
More Tori Spelling News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory