Tori Spelling Pregnant Again Five Months After Giving Birth
Tori Spelling's wish to have a large family came earlier than she expected. Just earlier this month she revealed in an interview that she wanted to wait for her latest baby Hattie to reach a year old first before she gets pregnant again. However, fate speaks and she is carrying baby number four only five months after giving birth to Hattie.
Announcing the happy news on her website Friday, March 23, Spelling wrote, "Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo." She posted as well a pic of her growing baby bump.
Talking to Celebrity Baby Scoop early March, Spelling said about trying fourth baby, "Not yet. Stella came so quickly after Liam because she was a surprise. So we won't be trying right away. But we'd definitely like to try for a fourth. I always wanted a big family and our dreams are coming true. I'd like to wait until Hattie is at least a year until we start trying again. But we'll see - you just never know."
The baby will join brother Liam, 5, and sisters Stella, 3, and Hattie, 5 months.
More Tori Spelling News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby