Tori Spelling Pregnant Again Five Months After Giving Birth
Tori Spelling's wish to have a large family came earlier than she expected. Just earlier this month she revealed in an interview that she wanted to wait for her latest baby Hattie to reach a year old first before she gets pregnant again. However, fate speaks and she is carrying baby number four only five months after giving birth to Hattie.
Announcing the happy news on her website Friday, March 23, Spelling wrote, "Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo." She posted as well a pic of her growing baby bump.
Talking to Celebrity Baby Scoop early March, Spelling said about trying fourth baby, "Not yet. Stella came so quickly after Liam because she was a surprise. So we won't be trying right away. But we'd definitely like to try for a fourth. I always wanted a big family and our dreams are coming true. I'd like to wait until Hattie is at least a year until we start trying again. But we'll see - you just never know."
The baby will join brother Liam, 5, and sisters Stella, 3, and Hattie, 5 months.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video