Tori Spelling Pregnant Again Five Months After Giving Birth
Tori Spelling's wish to have a large family came earlier than she expected. Just earlier this month she revealed in an interview that she wanted to wait for her latest baby Hattie to reach a year old first before she gets pregnant again. However, fate speaks and she is carrying baby number four only five months after giving birth to Hattie.
Announcing the happy news on her website Friday, March 23, Spelling wrote, "Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie, and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way! We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us. Love, Tori xoxo." She posted as well a pic of her growing baby bump.
Talking to Celebrity Baby Scoop early March, Spelling said about trying fourth baby, "Not yet. Stella came so quickly after Liam because she was a surprise. So we won't be trying right away. But we'd definitely like to try for a fourth. I always wanted a big family and our dreams are coming true. I'd like to wait until Hattie is at least a year until we start trying again. But we'll see - you just never know."
The baby will join brother Liam, 5, and sisters Stella, 3, and Hattie, 5 months.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details