Kim Kardashian and PETA React to Flour Bomb Incident
Kim Kardashian has made a comment about the flour-bomb incident that shocked her at the London Hotel in West Hollywood Thursday, March 22 evening. The reality star refused to take the embarrassing incident seriously, telling E! News, "I'm fine. You have to laugh it off! I brushed off and came right back out."
Kim was launching her new fragrance, True Reflection, at the event. Suddenly a younger woman who is described as short and Asian, came between Kim and her publicist, dumping a bag of flour on top of Kim's head. The woman reportedly shouted "Fur hag!" before she made a run for the exit. This led to speculation that she was related to PETA.
The organization, however, denied the connection, saying "PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments. Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not."
The woman was detained by hotel security. Although no charges was filed on her, a non-criminal battery report was still filed.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video