Kim Kardashian and PETA React to Flour Bomb Incident
Kim Kardashian has made a comment about the flour-bomb incident that shocked her at the London Hotel in West Hollywood Thursday, March 22 evening. The reality star refused to take the embarrassing incident seriously, telling E! News, "I'm fine. You have to laugh it off! I brushed off and came right back out."
Kim was launching her new fragrance, True Reflection, at the event. Suddenly a younger woman who is described as short and Asian, came between Kim and her publicist, dumping a bag of flour on top of Kim's head. The woman reportedly shouted "Fur hag!" before she made a run for the exit. This led to speculation that she was related to PETA.
The organization, however, denied the connection, saying "PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments. Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not."
The woman was detained by hotel security. Although no charges was filed on her, a non-criminal battery report was still filed.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake