Kim Kardashian and PETA React to Flour Bomb Incident
Kim Kardashian has made a comment about the flour-bomb incident that shocked her at the London Hotel in West Hollywood Thursday, March 22 evening. The reality star refused to take the embarrassing incident seriously, telling E! News, "I'm fine. You have to laugh it off! I brushed off and came right back out."
Kim was launching her new fragrance, True Reflection, at the event. Suddenly a younger woman who is described as short and Asian, came between Kim and her publicist, dumping a bag of flour on top of Kim's head. The woman reportedly shouted "Fur hag!" before she made a run for the exit. This led to speculation that she was related to PETA.
The organization, however, denied the connection, saying "PETA has tried everything from polite letters to public protests, but Kim Kardashian has not been moved by the news that animals are beaten, electrocuted, and even skinned alive for real fur garments. Whoever threw that flour may reach her when our polite appeals did not."
The woman was detained by hotel security. Although no charges was filed on her, a non-criminal battery report was still filed.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group