Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery to Perform on 'American Idol'
Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery is coming to "American Idol" next week. The Young Money female rapper is scheduled to perform her latest chart-busting single "Starships", while the winner of "Idol" season 10 will return to the singing competition to deliver his single "Water Tower Town".
The nine remaining contestants, DeAndre Brackensick, Hollie Cavanagh, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez and Elise Testone, are required to perform songs from their own idols. Rumor has it, "Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson will also be there to tape a performance for a later airing.
This week, "American Idol" sent home Erika Van Pelt. Lana Del Rey and former "Idol" finalist Haley Reinhart performed "Video Games" and "Free" respectively on the results show. Aerosmith's Joe Perry stopped by to accompany the contestants singing "Happy Birthday" to Steven Tyler, who will turn 63 on March 26.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'