Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery to Perform on 'American Idol'
Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery is coming to "American Idol" next week. The Young Money female rapper is scheduled to perform her latest chart-busting single "Starships", while the winner of "Idol" season 10 will return to the singing competition to deliver his single "Water Tower Town".
The nine remaining contestants, DeAndre Brackensick, Hollie Cavanagh, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez and Elise Testone, are required to perform songs from their own idols. Rumor has it, "Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson will also be there to tape a performance for a later airing.
This week, "American Idol" sent home Erika Van Pelt. Lana Del Rey and former "Idol" finalist Haley Reinhart performed "Video Games" and "Free" respectively on the results show. Aerosmith's Joe Perry stopped by to accompany the contestants singing "Happy Birthday" to Steven Tyler, who will turn 63 on March 26.
More Nicki Minaj News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked