Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery to Perform on 'American Idol'
Nicki Minaj and Scotty McCreery is coming to "American Idol" next week. The Young Money female rapper is scheduled to perform her latest chart-busting single "Starships", while the winner of "Idol" season 10 will return to the singing competition to deliver his single "Water Tower Town".
The nine remaining contestants, DeAndre Brackensick, Hollie Cavanagh, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips, Jessica Sanchez and Elise Testone, are required to perform songs from their own idols. Rumor has it, "Idol" alum Kelly Clarkson will also be there to tape a performance for a later airing.
This week, "American Idol" sent home Erika Van Pelt. Lana Del Rey and former "Idol" finalist Haley Reinhart performed "Video Games" and "Free" respectively on the results show. Aerosmith's Joe Perry stopped by to accompany the contestants singing "Happy Birthday" to Steven Tyler, who will turn 63 on March 26.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik