Kristen Stewart to Play Secretary in Her Mother's Directorial Debut 'K-11'
Kristen Stewart might already have a number of potential big movies lining up on her list, but that doesn't stop her from taking part in her mother's directorial debut "K-11". E! News has broken the news that the "Twilight Saga" actress has landed a minor role in Jules Mann-Stewart's upcoming gritty drama.
Jules herself announced her daughter's casting news on Twitter as writing, "Excited to say that a final stage addition to @K11OfficialFilm is Kristen playing a small role." A representative for Jules said that Kristen will make a cameo in the upcoming film along with her older brother Cameron Stewart.
As for what part will Kristen tackle, Jules revealed that her 21-year-old daughter is set to appear as Karen, who is the secretary of Goran Visnjic's character. "Kristen has always been supportive of 'K-11'," Jules said of her famous daughter. "But you'll have to look very hard to find her. It's a micro-cameo."
Jules explained furthermore that Kristen insisted to take part in the film although it has already wrapped filming. "We'd already shooting the movie, but Kristen still wanted to be a part of it in some way," she said.
"K-11" focuses on Goran's Jay Richmond, a successful record producer who finds himself locked up in L.A. County's notorious K-11 unit, which specializes in special protection for LGBT inmates. Jay's own incarceration there forces him to endure the alien culture and the dangerous politics of Officer Johnson and cellblock leader Mousie.
In addition to directing it, Jules co-writes the script along with Jared Kurt. The movie has yet to set a release date in the U.S. As for Kristen, the actress will next be seen in "Snow White and the Huntsman", "On the Road" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which will all be released this year.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified