First 'Wrath of the Titans' Clip: Hades Heartlessly Attacks His Brother Zeus
In anticipation of the U.S. release of "Wrath of the Titans", Warner Bros. Pictures unveils a first clip from the Greek myth epic film. The intense snippet sees Liam Neeson's Zeus offering a coalition with his brother Hades, played by Ralph Fiennes. He, however, gets ruthlessly attacked by the God of Underworld with the help of Ares, who is portrayed by Edgar Ramirez.
This sequel to 2010's "Clash of the Titans" takes place a decade after Zeus' son, Perseus, defeated the Kraken. As the hero attempts to live a new life as a fisherman and a father to 10-year-old Helius, a struggle for supremacy rages between the gods and the Titans. Weakened by humanity's lack of devotion, the gods are losing control of the imprisoned Titans and their ferocious leader, Kronos.
When Hades and Ares team up to capture Zeus, Perseus cannot ignore his true calling. Enlisting the help of the warrior Queen Andromeda, Poseidon's demigod son Argenor, and fallen god Hephaestus, he bravely embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, overthrow the Titans and save mankind.
Jonathan Liebesman serves behind the lens for "Wrath of the Titans", which is penned by scribe duo David Leslie Johnson and Dan Mazeau, and will open wide March 30. Sam Worthington returns as heroic Perseus, and joined in the cast ensemble by Danny Huston as Poseidon, Bill Nighy as Hephaestus, Toby Kebbell as Agenor, and Rosamund Pike as Andromeda.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch