Snooki and JWoww Facing Criticisms Over Dyed Dogs
Two of "Jersey Shore" stars have landed in hot water because of dyed dogs. Snooki and JWoww were blasted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) after they were spotted walking JWoww's pink and purple canines while filming their new reality show in Jersey City on Wednesday, March 21.
"Dyeing a companion animal's fur causes the animal stress and can lead to complications or allergic reactions that endanger the animal's health," a representative for the animal rights organization told Celebuzz. "Our dogs and cats love us regardless of how we look; we should extend the same kindness to them." None of the two reality stars have responded to PETA's statement.
In another news, Snooki is said to be keeping her vow to knock off the booze during her pregnancy. When vacationing in Cancun last week, the fiancee of Jionni LaValle opted to drink virgin Pina Coladas. Her spokeswoman Stacey Weschler told New York Daily News, "Pregnant women do take vacations, and she's having fun with her friends soaking up the sun with nonalcoholic drinks."
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title