Snooki and JWoww Facing Criticisms Over Dyed Dogs
Two of "Jersey Shore" stars have landed in hot water because of dyed dogs. Snooki and JWoww were blasted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) after they were spotted walking JWoww's pink and purple canines while filming their new reality show in Jersey City on Wednesday, March 21.
"Dyeing a companion animal's fur causes the animal stress and can lead to complications or allergic reactions that endanger the animal's health," a representative for the animal rights organization told Celebuzz. "Our dogs and cats love us regardless of how we look; we should extend the same kindness to them." None of the two reality stars have responded to PETA's statement.
In another news, Snooki is said to be keeping her vow to knock off the booze during her pregnancy. When vacationing in Cancun last week, the fiancee of Jionni LaValle opted to drink virgin Pina Coladas. Her spokeswoman Stacey Weschler told New York Daily News, "Pregnant women do take vacations, and she's having fun with her friends soaking up the sun with nonalcoholic drinks."
More Snooki News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance