Snooki and JWoww Facing Criticisms Over Dyed Dogs
Two of "Jersey Shore" stars have landed in hot water because of dyed dogs. Snooki and JWoww were blasted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) after they were spotted walking JWoww's pink and purple canines while filming their new reality show in Jersey City on Wednesday, March 21.
"Dyeing a companion animal's fur causes the animal stress and can lead to complications or allergic reactions that endanger the animal's health," a representative for the animal rights organization told Celebuzz. "Our dogs and cats love us regardless of how we look; we should extend the same kindness to them." None of the two reality stars have responded to PETA's statement.
In another news, Snooki is said to be keeping her vow to knock off the booze during her pregnancy. When vacationing in Cancun last week, the fiancee of Jionni LaValle opted to drink virgin Pina Coladas. Her spokeswoman Stacey Weschler told New York Daily News, "Pregnant women do take vacations, and she's having fun with her friends soaking up the sun with nonalcoholic drinks."
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'