Video Premiere: Trey Songz's 'Sex Ain't Better Than Love'
Trey Songz is having a relationship more than one girl in a music video for "Sex Ain't Better Than Love", his latest single from "Inevitable [EP]". Staying true to the title of the song, the clip follows the R&B crooner as he's dating the girl he falls in love with, but at the same time seeing some other chicks behind her back for lust.
"The concept is a split lifestyle," he explains. "In life you make decisions and you make choices and you never get to see what would happen if you made a different choice. It's not really where we go into the past. It's more so at one moment I make a decision to be with one woman and in one moment I make a decision to choose another woman."
Director Juwan Lee continues, "We see two sides of Trey. There's a 'Sex Trey' who meets all these different girls and his storyline moves seamlessly but the girls change in and out. The other story is a love story, where Trey meets a beautiful girl at a party and we see the development of their relationship."
For a future project, Trey is preparing a new CD called "Chapter 5". "I go to a new space that people might not be familiar with, I'm inspired by Kings of Leon, Maroon 5," he told Billboard. "I'm definitely trying to leap forward with every album, and with this album, I think it's a leap forward and a leap into the past."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event