Peter Facinelli Took Off Wedding Ring for a Night Out
Peter Facinelli enjoyed his new status as single guy with a night out without the wedding band. The "Twilight" actor was spotted ring-less going to a concert in Hollywood with a male companion. Although the split from wife of 11 years Jennie Garth is fresh, Facinelli managed to raise a smile that night.
Like Facinelli, Garth also made her first public appearance since the split announcement this week in Beverly Hills. She also talked to Access Hollywood about single life, saying "My life is a little hectic right now and my personal life is kind of crazy."
The former couple, who has three daughters aged five to fourteen, ruled out third party as the reason of their separation. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said in a joint statement.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date