Peter Facinelli Took Off Wedding Ring for a Night Out
Peter Facinelli enjoyed his new status as single guy with a night out without the wedding band. The "Twilight" actor was spotted ring-less going to a concert in Hollywood with a male companion. Although the split from wife of 11 years Jennie Garth is fresh, Facinelli managed to raise a smile that night.
Like Facinelli, Garth also made her first public appearance since the split announcement this week in Beverly Hills. She also talked to Access Hollywood about single life, saying "My life is a little hectic right now and my personal life is kind of crazy."
The former couple, who has three daughters aged five to fourteen, ruled out third party as the reason of their separation. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said in a joint statement.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert