Peter Facinelli Took Off Wedding Ring for a Night Out
Peter Facinelli enjoyed his new status as single guy with a night out without the wedding band. The "Twilight" actor was spotted ring-less going to a concert in Hollywood with a male companion. Although the split from wife of 11 years Jennie Garth is fresh, Facinelli managed to raise a smile that night.
Like Facinelli, Garth also made her first public appearance since the split announcement this week in Beverly Hills. She also talked to Access Hollywood about single life, saying "My life is a little hectic right now and my personal life is kind of crazy."
The former couple, who has three daughters aged five to fourteen, ruled out third party as the reason of their separation. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said in a joint statement.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'