Peter Facinelli Took Off Wedding Ring for a Night Out
Peter Facinelli enjoyed his new status as single guy with a night out without the wedding band. The "Twilight" actor was spotted ring-less going to a concert in Hollywood with a male companion. Although the split from wife of 11 years Jennie Garth is fresh, Facinelli managed to raise a smile that night.
Like Facinelli, Garth also made her first public appearance since the split announcement this week in Beverly Hills. She also talked to Access Hollywood about single life, saying "My life is a little hectic right now and my personal life is kind of crazy."
The former couple, who has three daughters aged five to fourteen, ruled out third party as the reason of their separation. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said in a joint statement.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna