Peter Facinelli Took Off Wedding Ring for a Night Out
Peter Facinelli enjoyed his new status as single guy with a night out without the wedding band. The "Twilight" actor was spotted ring-less going to a concert in Hollywood with a male companion. Although the split from wife of 11 years Jennie Garth is fresh, Facinelli managed to raise a smile that night.
Like Facinelli, Garth also made her first public appearance since the split announcement this week in Beverly Hills. She also talked to Access Hollywood about single life, saying "My life is a little hectic right now and my personal life is kind of crazy."
The former couple, who has three daughters aged five to fourteen, ruled out third party as the reason of their separation. "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children," they said in a joint statement.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season