Rihanna Visited Ashton Kutcher's Pad at Midnight
Spotted leaving Ashton Kutcher's pad in the wee hour was Rihanna. The singer, who was wearing high heels and hot pants, visited the "Two and a Half Men" actor in his Los Angeles mansion on Wednesday, March 21 midnight and did not leave until four hours later.
Rihanna left the place at 4 A.M. early Thursday in her driven black Escalade. Photographers captured the "Birthday Cake" singer texting and making no attempt to dodge the cameras. Earlier on Wednesday night, Rihanna was seen having dinner with friend Melissa Forde at Giorgio Baldi's in Santa Monica.
The meeting raised eyebrows particularly due to the fact that both are single and each of their love life has been the subject of great interest. Kucther split from wife Demi Moore last November while Rihanna was recently linked back to ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
None of the stars has made a comment.
More Rihanna News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia