Rihanna Visited Ashton Kutcher's Pad at Midnight
Spotted leaving Ashton Kutcher's pad in the wee hour was Rihanna. The singer, who was wearing high heels and hot pants, visited the "Two and a Half Men" actor in his Los Angeles mansion on Wednesday, March 21 midnight and did not leave until four hours later.
Rihanna left the place at 4 A.M. early Thursday in her driven black Escalade. Photographers captured the "Birthday Cake" singer texting and making no attempt to dodge the cameras. Earlier on Wednesday night, Rihanna was seen having dinner with friend Melissa Forde at Giorgio Baldi's in Santa Monica.
The meeting raised eyebrows particularly due to the fact that both are single and each of their love life has been the subject of great interest. Kucther split from wife Demi Moore last November while Rihanna was recently linked back to ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
None of the stars has made a comment.
More Rihanna News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist