'Bad Teacher' Helmer to Make 'Sex Tape' With Jason Segel
After directing Cameron Diaz as a sex-crazed woman in "Bad Teacher", Jake Kasdan is set to helm another high-concept adult comedy for Sony Pictures. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Kasdan has been slated to direct Jason Segel in a movie called "Sex Tape".
Kasdan takes over the helming duty from Segel's frequent collaborator, Nicholas Stoller, who has never finalized his deal with Sony. After closing the agreement with the studio, Kasdan will soon have to find an actress to tackle the female lead. It was rumored that Diaz has been mentioned as a possible co-star to Segel.
Written by Kate Angelo, "Sex Tape" revolves around a married couple who get a night off from their children. They get adventurous and decide to spice up their lives by making a sex tape. When they wake up the following morning, the tape is missing, and they must find out who took it and how to get it back.
As for Kasdan, the filmmaker is currently serving as the executive producer for FOX's hit series "New Girl". He is also set to direct the network's pilot "Ned Fox Is My Manny".
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage