Kaley Cuoco Spotted Kissing and Giggling With Mystery Man
Kaley Cuoco might have already moved on from her broken engagement to Josh Resnik. The former "8 Simple Rules" actress was seen inseparable from a mystery man when celebrating her Zooey magazine cover at a Cellairis-sponsored party at Hollywood's Bardot nightclub on St. Patrick's Day, March 17.
One eyewitness told PEOPLE, "Kaley and the guy were giggling all night in the V.I.P. section, where they were kissing, dancing and even did an impromptu photo shoot, making funny faces together." The observer added that the 26-year-old, who wore a yellow outfit for the event, "seemed like she was truly having a good time and was completely being herself."
Kaley revealed that she and her fiance have decided to call off their engagement when attending The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony on March 1. Asked if the recent wedding of her co-star Kunal Nayyar inspired her own nuptials, she spilled, "I'm not engaged anymore, so no. ... But in general, yes. For my future wedding, yes!"
Most recently, Kaley joined Kristen Bell, Jane Seymour and many others at the 20th Anniversary Alzheimer's Association Gala, "A Night at Sardi's". For the Wednesday, March 21 event, the actress playing Penny on "The Big Bang Theory" came to the Beverly Hilton Hotel wearing a yellow sleeveless dress with a tiered, pleated skirt.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video