Kaley Cuoco Spotted Kissing and Giggling With Mystery Man
Kaley Cuoco might have already moved on from her broken engagement to Josh Resnik. The former "8 Simple Rules" actress was seen inseparable from a mystery man when celebrating her Zooey magazine cover at a Cellairis-sponsored party at Hollywood's Bardot nightclub on St. Patrick's Day, March 17.
One eyewitness told PEOPLE, "Kaley and the guy were giggling all night in the V.I.P. section, where they were kissing, dancing and even did an impromptu photo shoot, making funny faces together." The observer added that the 26-year-old, who wore a yellow outfit for the event, "seemed like she was truly having a good time and was completely being herself."
Kaley revealed that she and her fiance have decided to call off their engagement when attending The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences 21st Annual Hall of Fame Ceremony on March 1. Asked if the recent wedding of her co-star Kunal Nayyar inspired her own nuptials, she spilled, "I'm not engaged anymore, so no. ... But in general, yes. For my future wedding, yes!"
Most recently, Kaley joined Kristen Bell, Jane Seymour and many others at the 20th Anniversary Alzheimer's Association Gala, "A Night at Sardi's". For the Wednesday, March 21 event, the actress playing Penny on "The Big Bang Theory" came to the Beverly Hilton Hotel wearing a yellow sleeveless dress with a tiered, pleated skirt.
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'