Reese Witherspoon's PH Developing 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
Reese Witherspoon picks "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as the first project of her and Bruna Papandreas' new banner Pacific Standard. They have nabbed the rights to the children's book series which was written by M.A. Larson, to be made a feature film.
Witherspoon, who is rumored expecting her first child, is attached to play a supporting role. Pacific Standard, which is also developing the two-book series, is looking at "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as a potential franchise.
The story is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle against an ever-growing terror of wicked witches. Larson was a staff writer of Cartoon Network shows and has written kids-oriented shows for Disney XD, Nickelodeon and Discovery Kids among others.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?