Reese Witherspoon's PH Developing 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
Reese Witherspoon picks "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as the first project of her and Bruna Papandreas' new banner Pacific Standard. They have nabbed the rights to the children's book series which was written by M.A. Larson, to be made a feature film.
Witherspoon, who is rumored expecting her first child, is attached to play a supporting role. Pacific Standard, which is also developing the two-book series, is looking at "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as a potential franchise.
The story is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle against an ever-growing terror of wicked witches. Larson was a staff writer of Cartoon Network shows and has written kids-oriented shows for Disney XD, Nickelodeon and Discovery Kids among others.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'