Reese Witherspoon's PH Developing 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
Reese Witherspoon picks "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as the first project of her and Bruna Papandreas' new banner Pacific Standard. They have nabbed the rights to the children's book series which was written by M.A. Larson, to be made a feature film.
Witherspoon, who is rumored expecting her first child, is attached to play a supporting role. Pacific Standard, which is also developing the two-book series, is looking at "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as a potential franchise.
The story is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle against an ever-growing terror of wicked witches. Larson was a staff writer of Cartoon Network shows and has written kids-oriented shows for Disney XD, Nickelodeon and Discovery Kids among others.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist