Reese Witherspoon's PH Developing 'Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp'
Reese Witherspoon picks "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as the first project of her and Bruna Papandreas' new banner Pacific Standard. They have nabbed the rights to the children's book series which was written by M.A. Larson, to be made a feature film.
Witherspoon, who is rumored expecting her first child, is attached to play a supporting role. Pacific Standard, which is also developing the two-book series, is looking at "Pennyroyal's Princess Boot Camp" as a potential franchise.
The story is a modern-day fairy tale about a school that shapes girls into warrior princesses to battle against an ever-growing terror of wicked witches. Larson was a staff writer of Cartoon Network shows and has written kids-oriented shows for Disney XD, Nickelodeon and Discovery Kids among others.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie