WE TV Pick Up Kendra Wilkinson and Cyndi Lauper's Reality Shows
Former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson will make a return to reality series. The star who appeared on E! Network's "The Girls Next Door" and "Kendra", has scored a new show with WE TV and will begin its production for 14 episodes in Los Angeles this month.
"Kendra on Top" will not be far away from "Kendra". It will focus on her juggling life as a wife and a mother as she considers having another child. Kendra and husband Hank Baskett will serve as co Executive Producers along with Suzanne Gladstone, Scott Hartford, and Kim Sheerin. Kevin Burns will be the EP.
At the same time, WE TV has also nabbed singer Cyndi Lauper to star in a docu-soap called "Cyndi". Mark Burnett will produce for the network for the first time. "I am thrilled to continue our relationship with the amazing Cyndi Lauper," said Burnett, "and very excited to be producing our first show for WE tv."
"Cyndi", which follows the Grammy winner's life, has 12 episodes order and will debut this summer like "Kendra on Top".
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London