WE TV Pick Up Kendra Wilkinson and Cyndi Lauper's Reality Shows
Former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson will make a return to reality series. The star who appeared on E! Network's "The Girls Next Door" and "Kendra", has scored a new show with WE TV and will begin its production for 14 episodes in Los Angeles this month.
"Kendra on Top" will not be far away from "Kendra". It will focus on her juggling life as a wife and a mother as she considers having another child. Kendra and husband Hank Baskett will serve as co Executive Producers along with Suzanne Gladstone, Scott Hartford, and Kim Sheerin. Kevin Burns will be the EP.
At the same time, WE TV has also nabbed singer Cyndi Lauper to star in a docu-soap called "Cyndi". Mark Burnett will produce for the network for the first time. "I am thrilled to continue our relationship with the amazing Cyndi Lauper," said Burnett, "and very excited to be producing our first show for WE tv."
"Cyndi", which follows the Grammy winner's life, has 12 episodes order and will debut this summer like "Kendra on Top".
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week