WE TV Pick Up Kendra Wilkinson and Cyndi Lauper's Reality Shows
Former Playboy bunny Kendra Wilkinson will make a return to reality series. The star who appeared on E! Network's "The Girls Next Door" and "Kendra", has scored a new show with WE TV and will begin its production for 14 episodes in Los Angeles this month.
"Kendra on Top" will not be far away from "Kendra". It will focus on her juggling life as a wife and a mother as she considers having another child. Kendra and husband Hank Baskett will serve as co Executive Producers along with Suzanne Gladstone, Scott Hartford, and Kim Sheerin. Kevin Burns will be the EP.
At the same time, WE TV has also nabbed singer Cyndi Lauper to star in a docu-soap called "Cyndi". Mark Burnett will produce for the network for the first time. "I am thrilled to continue our relationship with the amazing Cyndi Lauper," said Burnett, "and very excited to be producing our first show for WE tv."
"Cyndi", which follows the Grammy winner's life, has 12 episodes order and will debut this summer like "Kendra on Top".
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!