Reese Witherspoon's Baby Bump Sparks Pregnancy Rumor
Suspicious-looking bump on Reese Witherspoon's tummy led to the speculation that she is pregnant with her third child. The "This Means War" actress made no attempt to hide the alleged baby bump while holidaying in Rio de Janeiro last week and while strolling through the Hollywood Hills this week.
If the rumor is true, then it would be her first child with second husband Jim Toth. Witherspoon has two children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe. She reportedly has been looking forward to have Toth's child. "Reese and Jim have been trying to get pregnant. Reese is right around 12 weeks but is not planning to announce it," a source told Us Weekly.
Witherspoon herself said previously about having another baby, "I would love that. I'm really happy. I feel really good and I'm at a really good place in my life. Nothing's more important for me than family. I definitely love having a career, but I just love being a mom - it's how I was raised."
Witherspoon married agent Toth in March last year after two years of dating.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics