Reese Witherspoon's Baby Bump Sparks Pregnancy Rumor
Suspicious-looking bump on Reese Witherspoon's tummy led to the speculation that she is pregnant with her third child. The "This Means War" actress made no attempt to hide the alleged baby bump while holidaying in Rio de Janeiro last week and while strolling through the Hollywood Hills this week.
If the rumor is true, then it would be her first child with second husband Jim Toth. Witherspoon has two children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe. She reportedly has been looking forward to have Toth's child. "Reese and Jim have been trying to get pregnant. Reese is right around 12 weeks but is not planning to announce it," a source told Us Weekly.
Witherspoon herself said previously about having another baby, "I would love that. I'm really happy. I feel really good and I'm at a really good place in my life. Nothing's more important for me than family. I definitely love having a career, but I just love being a mom - it's how I was raised."
Witherspoon married agent Toth in March last year after two years of dating.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media