Reese Witherspoon's Baby Bump Sparks Pregnancy Rumor
Suspicious-looking bump on Reese Witherspoon's tummy led to the speculation that she is pregnant with her third child. The "This Means War" actress made no attempt to hide the alleged baby bump while holidaying in Rio de Janeiro last week and while strolling through the Hollywood Hills this week.
If the rumor is true, then it would be her first child with second husband Jim Toth. Witherspoon has two children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe. She reportedly has been looking forward to have Toth's child. "Reese and Jim have been trying to get pregnant. Reese is right around 12 weeks but is not planning to announce it," a source told Us Weekly.
Witherspoon herself said previously about having another baby, "I would love that. I'm really happy. I feel really good and I'm at a really good place in my life. Nothing's more important for me than family. I definitely love having a career, but I just love being a mom - it's how I was raised."
Witherspoon married agent Toth in March last year after two years of dating.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?