Reese Witherspoon's Baby Bump Sparks Pregnancy Rumor
Suspicious-looking bump on Reese Witherspoon's tummy led to the speculation that she is pregnant with her third child. The "This Means War" actress made no attempt to hide the alleged baby bump while holidaying in Rio de Janeiro last week and while strolling through the Hollywood Hills this week.
If the rumor is true, then it would be her first child with second husband Jim Toth. Witherspoon has two children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe. She reportedly has been looking forward to have Toth's child. "Reese and Jim have been trying to get pregnant. Reese is right around 12 weeks but is not planning to announce it," a source told Us Weekly.
Witherspoon herself said previously about having another baby, "I would love that. I'm really happy. I feel really good and I'm at a really good place in my life. Nothing's more important for me than family. I definitely love having a career, but I just love being a mom - it's how I was raised."
Witherspoon married agent Toth in March last year after two years of dating.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly