Reese Witherspoon's Baby Bump Sparks Pregnancy Rumor
Suspicious-looking bump on Reese Witherspoon's tummy led to the speculation that she is pregnant with her third child. The "This Means War" actress made no attempt to hide the alleged baby bump while holidaying in Rio de Janeiro last week and while strolling through the Hollywood Hills this week.
If the rumor is true, then it would be her first child with second husband Jim Toth. Witherspoon has two children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe. She reportedly has been looking forward to have Toth's child. "Reese and Jim have been trying to get pregnant. Reese is right around 12 weeks but is not planning to announce it," a source told Us Weekly.
Witherspoon herself said previously about having another baby, "I would love that. I'm really happy. I feel really good and I'm at a really good place in my life. Nothing's more important for me than family. I definitely love having a career, but I just love being a mom - it's how I was raised."
Witherspoon married agent Toth in March last year after two years of dating.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance