Ex-Wives of Eddie Murphy, Will Smith Score Reality Show
VH1 has gathered the former wives of Hollywood stars to star in their new reality show. Joining the cast are Nicole Murphy (Eddie Murphy's wife of 13 years), Jessica Canseco (Jose Canseco's wife of 4 years), Sheree Fletcher (Will Smith's wife of 3 years), Mayte Garcia (Prince's wife of 3 years), and Andrea Kelly (R. Kelly's wife of 12 years).
According to the network, the A-list ex-wives "want to show the world that they are more than just a trophy wife with a pretty face". They will show how all the fame and fortune of marrying someone famous may be great at first but often comes with a price.
"These extraordinarily strong women adjusted to and endured a lot while their ex-spouses won fame and fortune defining pop culture for that moment," said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Original Programming & Production, VH1. "Now these women must re-invent themselves again, stepping out of the long shadows cast by their famous husbands and supporting each other as they define the next stage of their lives - this time on their own terms."
The five women have been friends for years, some of them as long as 20 years. "Hollywood Exes" will premiere in the summer of 2012 with 10 one-hour episodes.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill