Ex-Wives of Eddie Murphy, Will Smith Score Reality Show
VH1 has gathered the former wives of Hollywood stars to star in their new reality show. Joining the cast are Nicole Murphy (Eddie Murphy's wife of 13 years), Jessica Canseco (Jose Canseco's wife of 4 years), Sheree Fletcher (Will Smith's wife of 3 years), Mayte Garcia (Prince's wife of 3 years), and Andrea Kelly (R. Kelly's wife of 12 years).
According to the network, the A-list ex-wives "want to show the world that they are more than just a trophy wife with a pretty face". They will show how all the fame and fortune of marrying someone famous may be great at first but often comes with a price.
"These extraordinarily strong women adjusted to and endured a lot while their ex-spouses won fame and fortune defining pop culture for that moment," said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Original Programming & Production, VH1. "Now these women must re-invent themselves again, stepping out of the long shadows cast by their famous husbands and supporting each other as they define the next stage of their lives - this time on their own terms."
The five women have been friends for years, some of them as long as 20 years. "Hollywood Exes" will premiere in the summer of 2012 with 10 one-hour episodes.
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing