Ex-Wives of Eddie Murphy, Will Smith Score Reality Show
VH1 has gathered the former wives of Hollywood stars to star in their new reality show. Joining the cast are Nicole Murphy (Eddie Murphy's wife of 13 years), Jessica Canseco (Jose Canseco's wife of 4 years), Sheree Fletcher (Will Smith's wife of 3 years), Mayte Garcia (Prince's wife of 3 years), and Andrea Kelly (R. Kelly's wife of 12 years).
According to the network, the A-list ex-wives "want to show the world that they are more than just a trophy wife with a pretty face". They will show how all the fame and fortune of marrying someone famous may be great at first but often comes with a price.
"These extraordinarily strong women adjusted to and endured a lot while their ex-spouses won fame and fortune defining pop culture for that moment," said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Original Programming & Production, VH1. "Now these women must re-invent themselves again, stepping out of the long shadows cast by their famous husbands and supporting each other as they define the next stage of their lives - this time on their own terms."
The five women have been friends for years, some of them as long as 20 years. "Hollywood Exes" will premiere in the summer of 2012 with 10 one-hour episodes.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'