Video Premiere: Chris Rene's 'Young Homie'
Chris Rene releases his first-ever music video to support his debut single "Young Homie". The former contestant on "The X Factor (US)" inaugural season is seen taking a stroll down the street on a warm sunny day in his hometown of Santa Cruz.
A recovering drug and alcohol addict, Rene hopes to inspire people with the song. "I wrote the song in case people were having a bad time, or in case I was having a bad time -- this would hopefully lift me back up and bring positive light to the situation," he told AOL.
Rene finished third on the U.S. version of "The X Factor", and was signed to his mentor L.A. Reid's label, Epic Records. "I've dreamt about this moment my whole life," he gushed. "And now its here. Working with L.A. Reid - 'Big Homie' - is a dream come true; he's a great man."
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce