Rosie O'Donnell Gets Mike Tyson's Help in Celebrating 50th Birthday
Celebrating her 50th birthday in the wake of her show's cancellation, Rosie O'Donnell gets a sweet surprise from Mike Tyson. The former heavyweight champion showed up at the Paris Club's upstairs lounge Studio Paris in Chicago on Monday, March 19 night just in time to present the TV personality with her birthday cake.
When rolling out the cake, Tyson led the crowd in singing "Happy Birthday". The 45-year-old ex-boxer brought along wife Kiki, 3-year-old daughter, and his niece for the festivity. After the bash, he shared an Instagram photo with a caption that reads, "@Rosie is the coolest. Here at her 50th Bday party in Chicago."
Tyson also wrote to O'Donnell on Twitter, "@Rosie had a great time at your 50th bday last nite. Thx for being so nice to my wife & daughter. See u on April 14th for my show in Vegas." O'Donnell has since replied by tweeting, "I will be there - u r quite lovely with such an open heart - ur family is beautiful - so r u - xxx see u in Vegas !!!"
O'Donnell will turn 50 on Wednesday, March 21. At the early birthday celebration, the comedienne/actress was also joined by fiancee Michelle Rounds, her staff from "The Rosie Show" and 50 women also turning 50. She started the party by talking about the cancellation of "Rosie Show", and encouraged her production team to keep a positive outlook and to have a great time.
PEOPLE reported that the birthday venue was decorated in yellows and blues with lots of chandeliers. During the party, which was taped for the Wednesday episode of "Rosie Show", O'Donnell joined '80s cover band Sixteen Candles on the stage to sing "Don't Stop Believing", and took over the drums to "Jesse's Girl".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences