Penelope Ann Miller of 'The Artist' Calls It Quits With Husband of Nearly 12 Years
Penelope Ann Miller is dealing with a marriage breakdown. The actress, who recently enjoyed success with silent film "The Artist", ended her marriage to husband James Huggins after nearly 12 years of marriage by filing for legal separation in the Los Angeles County Superior Court sometime last week.
According to court documents obtained by E! News, Miller cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. While she is asking to have sole legal and physical custody of their two children, the 48-year-old wants Huggins to have his visitation rights. She additionally requests for termination of spousal support to Huggins.
Miller tied the knot with Huggins in May 2000. The now-estranged couple welcomed their first child, Eloisa May, in December the same year. They had their second child, Maria Adele, in March 2009. Huggins is the "Carlito's Way" actress' second husband. She got married to Will Arnett in 1994, but filed for divorce in January 1995.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii