Penelope Ann Miller of 'The Artist' Calls It Quits With Husband of Nearly 12 Years
Penelope Ann Miller is dealing with a marriage breakdown. The actress, who recently enjoyed success with silent film "The Artist", ended her marriage to husband James Huggins after nearly 12 years of marriage by filing for legal separation in the Los Angeles County Superior Court sometime last week.
According to court documents obtained by E! News, Miller cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. While she is asking to have sole legal and physical custody of their two children, the 48-year-old wants Huggins to have his visitation rights. She additionally requests for termination of spousal support to Huggins.
Miller tied the knot with Huggins in May 2000. The now-estranged couple welcomed their first child, Eloisa May, in December the same year. They had their second child, Maria Adele, in March 2009. Huggins is the "Carlito's Way" actress' second husband. She got married to Will Arnett in 1994, but filed for divorce in January 1995.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'