Penelope Ann Miller of 'The Artist' Calls It Quits With Husband of Nearly 12 Years
Penelope Ann Miller is dealing with a marriage breakdown. The actress, who recently enjoyed success with silent film "The Artist", ended her marriage to husband James Huggins after nearly 12 years of marriage by filing for legal separation in the Los Angeles County Superior Court sometime last week.
According to court documents obtained by E! News, Miller cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. While she is asking to have sole legal and physical custody of their two children, the 48-year-old wants Huggins to have his visitation rights. She additionally requests for termination of spousal support to Huggins.
Miller tied the knot with Huggins in May 2000. The now-estranged couple welcomed their first child, Eloisa May, in December the same year. They had their second child, Maria Adele, in March 2009. Huggins is the "Carlito's Way" actress' second husband. She got married to Will Arnett in 1994, but filed for divorce in January 1995.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media