Hugh Hefner's Son Sentenced to Domestic Violence Program for Attacking Playmate Girlfriend
Hugh Hefner's son has avoided jail in his domestic violence case. Around a month after he got arrested for allegedly assaulting then-girlfriend Claire Sinclair, 21-year-old Marston was sentenced to a 52-week domestic violence program, assistant prosecutor Chris Blankenhorn of the Pasadena City Attorney's Office confirmed.
The eldest son of Hef from his previous marriage to Kimberley Conrad was also ordered to stay away from the 2011 Playmate of the Year for three years. He was served with the punishment after he pleaded no contest on Tuesday, March 20 to the charge of misdemeanor corporal injury to a cohabitant or spouse.
Marston was taken into custody on February 12 after a domestic-violence call was made shortly before 11 P.M. from the house he shared with Claire in Pasadena. Because of the incident that left Claire with bruises, Marston was charged with one count of battery on a spouse or cohabitant and one count of vandalizing a laptop computer.
The vandalism charge against Marston was dropped Tuesday after he made his no contest plea. Blankenhorn explained to New York Daily News, "The (vandalism) charge was dismissed with a waiver he'll pay restitution for replacing that." The assistant prosecutor added that Marston and Claire are "not living together anymore. She had moved out prior to charges even being filed."
Back in February after Marston's arrest, Claire told E! News that she has no intention in pressing charges. "All I want is for Marston to give a public apology and I want him to get psychiatric help. I want him to admit that he did hit me more than once," she told E!. "If he can do all of that and get help, I will never press charges."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters