Jennie Garth Opens Up About Life Post-Split From Peter Facinelli
Jennie Garth has publicly addressed her split from Peter Facinelli. Around a week after she and her husband of 11 years announced their separation, the 39-year-old actress stopped by "Access Hollywood Live" on March 20 to promote her CMT series "Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country", and she opened up about how her life has been since then.
"My life is a little hectic right now and my personal life is kind of crazy," admitted the mother of three when talking to hosts Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. She went on to say that filming for her new show in a seven-acre countryside farm out of Los Angeles is "what I need and what the girls need right now, so it's perfect."
Asked whether she knew a divorce was coming when she signed on for "Little Bit Country", the actress famous for her portrayal of Kelly Taylor on "Beverly Hills, 90210" confessed, "I had no idea." Still, she assured that she and her three daughters, 14-year-old Luca, 9-year-old Lola and 5-year-old Fiona, are "doing great", before adding, "Everything's OK."
Speaking of her new series, Garth made it clear that her estranged husband won't be involved in it. When pressed with question whether the show will deal with their split, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant responded, "I will say yes, but I hope that people will tune in and find out."
Garth and Facinelli announced their decision to end their marriage on March 13. In a joint statement, the pair said, "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children." Soon afterward, rumors of infidelity on Facinelli part surfaced. The estranged couple, however, were quick to shoot it down.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says