Rep: Whitney Houston's Daughter NOT Engaged
A representative of Whitney Houston has pressed the brake to all the rumors about the late singer's daughter committing incest with "adopted" brother. Denying that Bobbi Kristina is marrying Nick Gordon, the rep told several websites, "Bobbi Kristina is NOT engaged. It is NOT true."
The rumor started when Bobbi was seen holding hands and kissing Nick in public a month after Whitney's death. She was also seen wearing a large diamond ring that led people into thinking that it was an engagement ring. A source told People that the ring actually belonged to Whitney and she was just wearing it.
A few days ago, Nick has also blasted those who thought he was planning to walk down the aisle with his so-called sister. "We're just close -- just going through her mom's passing and grieving together," Nick tweeted, adding "Yeah, we got a little closer and what!!!"
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed