Rep: Whitney Houston's Daughter NOT Engaged
A representative of Whitney Houston has pressed the brake to all the rumors about the late singer's daughter committing incest with "adopted" brother. Denying that Bobbi Kristina is marrying Nick Gordon, the rep told several websites, "Bobbi Kristina is NOT engaged. It is NOT true."
The rumor started when Bobbi was seen holding hands and kissing Nick in public a month after Whitney's death. She was also seen wearing a large diamond ring that led people into thinking that it was an engagement ring. A source told People that the ring actually belonged to Whitney and she was just wearing it.
A few days ago, Nick has also blasted those who thought he was planning to walk down the aisle with his so-called sister. "We're just close -- just going through her mom's passing and grieving together," Nick tweeted, adding "Yeah, we got a little closer and what!!!"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance