Rep: Whitney Houston's Daughter NOT Engaged
A representative of Whitney Houston has pressed the brake to all the rumors about the late singer's daughter committing incest with "adopted" brother. Denying that Bobbi Kristina is marrying Nick Gordon, the rep told several websites, "Bobbi Kristina is NOT engaged. It is NOT true."
The rumor started when Bobbi was seen holding hands and kissing Nick in public a month after Whitney's death. She was also seen wearing a large diamond ring that led people into thinking that it was an engagement ring. A source told People that the ring actually belonged to Whitney and she was just wearing it.
A few days ago, Nick has also blasted those who thought he was planning to walk down the aisle with his so-called sister. "We're just close -- just going through her mom's passing and grieving together," Nick tweeted, adding "Yeah, we got a little closer and what!!!"
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'