Rep: Whitney Houston's Daughter NOT Engaged
A representative of Whitney Houston has pressed the brake to all the rumors about the late singer's daughter committing incest with "adopted" brother. Denying that Bobbi Kristina is marrying Nick Gordon, the rep told several websites, "Bobbi Kristina is NOT engaged. It is NOT true."
The rumor started when Bobbi was seen holding hands and kissing Nick in public a month after Whitney's death. She was also seen wearing a large diamond ring that led people into thinking that it was an engagement ring. A source told People that the ring actually belonged to Whitney and she was just wearing it.
A few days ago, Nick has also blasted those who thought he was planning to walk down the aisle with his so-called sister. "We're just close -- just going through her mom's passing and grieving together," Nick tweeted, adding "Yeah, we got a little closer and what!!!"
More Whitney Houston News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident