Rep: Whitney Houston's Daughter NOT Engaged
A representative of Whitney Houston has pressed the brake to all the rumors about the late singer's daughter committing incest with "adopted" brother. Denying that Bobbi Kristina is marrying Nick Gordon, the rep told several websites, "Bobbi Kristina is NOT engaged. It is NOT true."
The rumor started when Bobbi was seen holding hands and kissing Nick in public a month after Whitney's death. She was also seen wearing a large diamond ring that led people into thinking that it was an engagement ring. A source told People that the ring actually belonged to Whitney and she was just wearing it.
A few days ago, Nick has also blasted those who thought he was planning to walk down the aisle with his so-called sister. "We're just close -- just going through her mom's passing and grieving together," Nick tweeted, adding "Yeah, we got a little closer and what!!!"
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'