Justin Bieber on Bloodied Photo Spread: You Should've Seen the Other Guy
Justin Bieber is ditching his squeaky clean persona in celebration of Complex magazine's 10th anniversary. Showing off his tough guy side in a photo shoot with fashion photographer Tony Kelly, the boyfriend of Selena Gomez gets into the boxing ring only to get punched and bloodied by two shirtless boxers.
Some of the photos capture Bieber, who wears a white shirt, black bowtie and black pants, getting a hard punch in the jaw. In another, he is seen ripping open his bloodied shirt while being held back by a bikini-clad ring girl. There is also a shot of the 18 year-old in a black tuxedo jacket as he goes a few rounds with a speed ball.
Bieber is also featured in two covers for the April issue. One displays him sprawling out on the floor with a bloodied nose, while another has him holding a steak to his swollen face. While he is shown drenched in blood in the pictures, the "Baby" hitmaker jokes on Twitter, "@ComplexMag u should of (sic) seen the other guy."
In the accompanying interview, Bieber discussed about his relationship with Gomez. "There's no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us," he said. "It's like, 'You take this car, and I'll take this car, and then we'll meet up at the spot. Then, you go in this door, I'll go in this door. We'll end up crossing ways. You get back in this car.' At that point, it's not even a relationship."
As for his music, the "Boyfriend" singer said, "I feel like it's my responsibility to be the greatest I can be." He elaborated, "If I start making terrible music, I don't expect people to like me. If I'm making great music and there's no reason for people to dislike me, that's when it's going to make me upset. People just need to take a chance and listen. If they don't want to take a chance, then I don't know. That's going to be the biggest problem, to make them feel like it's cool for them to like my music."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons