First Look at Long Haired Emma Watson on 'The Bling Ring' Set
After creating a signature with her famous pixie-cut hair, Emma Watson was spotted sporting a long hair to support her role in upcoming film "The Bling Ring". The British actress was caught on camera working on the set of the Sofia Coppola movie in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon, March 19.
Donning a long brown extension, Emma was spotted covering her body in a bathrobe and a long jacket as she strolled around the set in Calabasas. After wrapping the filming in California, she is expected to continue the production for a few days in Las Vegas next month.
While Emma's role in "The Bling Ring" is still unclear, the movie itself is inspired by a true story about a group of teenagers who commit a ring of celebrity burglaries. They're best known as the "Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch", who were caught raiding the houses of such stars as Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Megan Fox and Lindsay Lohan.
Aside from working on the heist movie, Emma has been attached to some other indie movies. The 21-year-old actress is set to reunite with "Harry Potter" helmer David Yates in a drama called "Your Voice in My Head", in which she will star as a suicidal writer. The Paris-born star is also sealed to star in Guillermo del Toro's "Beauty and the Beast (2013)".
Emma will soon be seen in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", where she stars opposite such young actors as Logan Lerman, Nina Dobrev, Ezra Miller and Mae Whitman.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart