B.o.B Releases New Song 'Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)'
B.o.B has unveiled another brand new song ahead of his new album release. In the fresh track titled "Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)", the Grand Hustle rapper criticizes himself for "constantly changing" and "becoming so cocky" after rising to stardom.
Replying to his cynical side, he raps, "I watched my whole life change in a couple of years/ Who woulda ever thought I woulda caught the world by the ears/ I swear, this s**t is so much bigger than I had figured/ But if it wasn't meant to be this wouldn't be my career."
B.o.B will include the song in his upcoming sophomore set "Strange Clouds", which is due in the U.S. on May 1. He has released an official cover art for the album, and is set to premiere a music video for his second single "So Good" this coming Wednesday, March 21.
Bobby Ray is expected to collaborate with Taylor Swift in the upcoming CD. "She came to Atlanta and she hit up Grand Hustle," he recalled how the duet came about. "I wasn't there. Tip was there and I eventually linked with her in Dallas and the rest is history."
"Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)" Audio Stream:
"So Good" Video Trailer:
"Strange Clouds" Cover Art:
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'