B.o.B Releases New Song 'Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)'
B.o.B has unveiled another brand new song ahead of his new album release. In the fresh track titled "Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)", the Grand Hustle rapper criticizes himself for "constantly changing" and "becoming so cocky" after rising to stardom.
Replying to his cynical side, he raps, "I watched my whole life change in a couple of years/ Who woulda ever thought I woulda caught the world by the ears/ I swear, this s**t is so much bigger than I had figured/ But if it wasn't meant to be this wouldn't be my career."
B.o.B will include the song in his upcoming sophomore set "Strange Clouds", which is due in the U.S. on May 1. He has released an official cover art for the album, and is set to premiere a music video for his second single "So Good" this coming Wednesday, March 21.
Bobby Ray is expected to collaborate with Taylor Swift in the upcoming CD. "She came to Atlanta and she hit up Grand Hustle," he recalled how the duet came about. "I wasn't there. Tip was there and I eventually linked with her in Dallas and the rest is history."
"Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)" Audio Stream:
"So Good" Video Trailer:
"Strange Clouds" Cover Art:
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard