B.o.B Releases New Song 'Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)'
B.o.B has unveiled another brand new song ahead of his new album release. In the fresh track titled "Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)", the Grand Hustle rapper criticizes himself for "constantly changing" and "becoming so cocky" after rising to stardom.
Replying to his cynical side, he raps, "I watched my whole life change in a couple of years/ Who woulda ever thought I woulda caught the world by the ears/ I swear, this s**t is so much bigger than I had figured/ But if it wasn't meant to be this wouldn't be my career."
B.o.B will include the song in his upcoming sophomore set "Strange Clouds", which is due in the U.S. on May 1. He has released an official cover art for the album, and is set to premiere a music video for his second single "So Good" this coming Wednesday, March 21.
Bobby Ray is expected to collaborate with Taylor Swift in the upcoming CD. "She came to Atlanta and she hit up Grand Hustle," he recalled how the duet came about. "I wasn't there. Tip was there and I eventually linked with her in Dallas and the rest is history."
"Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)" Audio Stream:
"So Good" Video Trailer:
"Strange Clouds" Cover Art:
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage