B.o.B Releases New Song 'Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)'
B.o.B has unveiled another brand new song ahead of his new album release. In the fresh track titled "Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)", the Grand Hustle rapper criticizes himself for "constantly changing" and "becoming so cocky" after rising to stardom.
Replying to his cynical side, he raps, "I watched my whole life change in a couple of years/ Who woulda ever thought I woulda caught the world by the ears/ I swear, this s**t is so much bigger than I had figured/ But if it wasn't meant to be this wouldn't be my career."
B.o.B will include the song in his upcoming sophomore set "Strange Clouds", which is due in the U.S. on May 1. He has released an official cover art for the album, and is set to premiere a music video for his second single "So Good" this coming Wednesday, March 21.
Bobby Ray is expected to collaborate with Taylor Swift in the upcoming CD. "She came to Atlanta and she hit up Grand Hustle," he recalled how the duet came about. "I wasn't there. Tip was there and I eventually linked with her in Dallas and the rest is history."
"Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)" Audio Stream:
"So Good" Video Trailer:
"Strange Clouds" Cover Art:
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri