Ty Burrell Adds Second Adopted Daughter to His Family
Ty Burrell's real life family is expanding with the addition of a new member. The actor, who is best known for his portrayal of Phil Dunphy on ABC's comedy series "Modern Family", confirmed through his representative on Monday, March 19 that he and his wife, Holly, have adopted another baby girl.
Details about the adoption, including what name The Burrells give to the bundle of joy, are still being kept private. The baby girl, however, is a second daughter for the 44-year-old actor and his wife. The couple welcomed their first daughter, 2-year-old Frances, back in 2010 also through the process of adoption.
Back in March 2011, Burrell opened up to ELLE magazine about the biggest surprise about fatherhood for him after adopting Frances. "This might sound really dumb, but I guess I didn't realize that you actually fall in love with children, that like with any other relationship, as time goes on you actually love them more," he admitted.
"I was under the impression that when you first saw them you got smacked in the face with a full amount of love that just stuck around for the rest of your life. But the love actually takes the same path you have with every other relationship. Every week I feel her getting even further under my skin. Now I'm at that point where I miss her when she's asleep. I can't say that was true in the first few months."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist