Beyonce to Hold Her First Post-Baby Concerts in Atlantic City
Beyonce Knowles is gearing up to make her return to stage for the first time since she gave birth to her first baby with husband Jay-Z last January. The new mom has scheduled three live concerts that will take place in Atlantic City during Memorial Day weekend.
The mother of Baby Blue Ivy will help launch Revel, the $2.4-billion hotel and casino, on May 25, 26 and 27. She will perform at Ovation Hall, a 5,000-seat amphitheater designed by the same team who created stadiums for Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas.
"Brand new resort + Memorial Day Weekend + summer kickoff party + new live show = Beyonce getting back to business live on stage at Revel," it's announced on her official website. Tickets for the upcoming gig will go on sale starting April 6.
Beyonce last performed live at 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, during which she announced her pregnancy. Prior to the VMAs performance, the Grammy winner rocked Roseland Ballroom in New York City with "4 Intimate Nights" concerts.
In addition to plotting her comeback to the stage, Beyonce is preparing new albums. "The conversations about her next album literally just started and there [are] two projects happening," Ryan Tedder once spilled. "All I can say is you kind of feed her the best that you have and she's this phenomenal filter and she takes it all in."
Another thing she has up her sleeve is making her return to the big screen. She's tapped to play in a new Clint Eastwood-directed movie "A Star Is Born". She is additionally attached as one of the cast members in "One Hit Wonders", an upcoming Ryan Murphy star-studded drama musical, with Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked