Pics: Kiefer Sutherland and Co-Stars Attend 'Touch' Premiere
Days leading to the official premiere of "Touch", the stars promoted the new show at a special screening on Sunday, March 18. Taking place at New York's Museum of Natural History, the event saw the main cast hitting the red carpet rolled outside the venue.
Kiefer Sutherland, who tackles the lead role of a widower named Martin Bohm, kept himself warm in a black coat matched with a brown scarf. Stealing the spotlight was Gugu Mbatha-Raw, who plays a social worker on the drama series, with her black cut-out lace dress which bares her back.
Young actor David Mazouz brought some light to the premiere with his silver suit paired with a blue shirt and a plaid scarf. He was all smiles while posing with Sutherland and Mbatha-Raw for photographers. Also supporting the event was creator Tim Kring.
"Touch" centers on Martin, a single father to a mute 11-year-old boy (Mazouz), who communicates through numbers and has the ability to predict events before they happen. The first episode of the show was aired on January 25 as a special preview, while the series will air in its regular slot starting Thursday, March 22 at 9/8c on FOX.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed