Pics: Kiefer Sutherland and Co-Stars Attend 'Touch' Premiere
Days leading to the official premiere of "Touch", the stars promoted the new show at a special screening on Sunday, March 18. Taking place at New York's Museum of Natural History, the event saw the main cast hitting the red carpet rolled outside the venue.
Kiefer Sutherland, who tackles the lead role of a widower named Martin Bohm, kept himself warm in a black coat matched with a brown scarf. Stealing the spotlight was Gugu Mbatha-Raw, who plays a social worker on the drama series, with her black cut-out lace dress which bares her back.
Young actor David Mazouz brought some light to the premiere with his silver suit paired with a blue shirt and a plaid scarf. He was all smiles while posing with Sutherland and Mbatha-Raw for photographers. Also supporting the event was creator Tim Kring.
"Touch" centers on Martin, a single father to a mute 11-year-old boy (Mazouz), who communicates through numbers and has the ability to predict events before they happen. The first episode of the show was aired on January 25 as a special preview, while the series will air in its regular slot starting Thursday, March 22 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says