Pics: Kiefer Sutherland and Co-Stars Attend 'Touch' Premiere
Days leading to the official premiere of "Touch", the stars promoted the new show at a special screening on Sunday, March 18. Taking place at New York's Museum of Natural History, the event saw the main cast hitting the red carpet rolled outside the venue.
Kiefer Sutherland, who tackles the lead role of a widower named Martin Bohm, kept himself warm in a black coat matched with a brown scarf. Stealing the spotlight was Gugu Mbatha-Raw, who plays a social worker on the drama series, with her black cut-out lace dress which bares her back.
Young actor David Mazouz brought some light to the premiere with his silver suit paired with a blue shirt and a plaid scarf. He was all smiles while posing with Sutherland and Mbatha-Raw for photographers. Also supporting the event was creator Tim Kring.
"Touch" centers on Martin, a single father to a mute 11-year-old boy (Mazouz), who communicates through numbers and has the ability to predict events before they happen. The first episode of the show was aired on January 25 as a special preview, while the series will air in its regular slot starting Thursday, March 22 at 9/8c on FOX.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'