SXSW 2012: A$AP Rocky's Concert Ends in a Brawl
A$AP Rocky were forced to cut short their show at South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival. The rap crew were furious after they were pelted with two full beer cans when performing at the Vice Kills Texas party on late Saturday/early Sunday. A fight ensued when they lost their cool and rushed to the crowd to find the culprit.
Before the fight broke out, the rappers stopped their performance twice. They first halted the gig when an audience member snatched a do-rag from one of the rappers. The tension grew thicker after a full beer can was thrown to the stage, causing one of the A$AP mob to almost jump into the crowd before being restrained by the others.
"Whoever just hit my brother with that, I will f**k you up. ... Don't throw nothing no more," Rocky warned whoever tried to provoke him and his group. Trying to keep the peace, he then pleaded, "Please! Don't throw nothing at us because we don't want to end this early. We want to have fun. People came to have fun."
His plea was met with cheers from the crowd, but when the cheers started to die down, another beer can flew to the stage. Unable to hold back their anger, Rocky and his crew immediately dove into the crowd. The show was shut down by organizers and police soon after the brawl started.
More A$AP Rocky News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert