SXSW 2012: A$AP Rocky's Concert Ends in a Brawl
A$AP Rocky were forced to cut short their show at South by Southwest (SXSW) Festival. The rap crew were furious after they were pelted with two full beer cans when performing at the Vice Kills Texas party on late Saturday/early Sunday. A fight ensued when they lost their cool and rushed to the crowd to find the culprit.
Before the fight broke out, the rappers stopped their performance twice. They first halted the gig when an audience member snatched a do-rag from one of the rappers. The tension grew thicker after a full beer can was thrown to the stage, causing one of the A$AP mob to almost jump into the crowd before being restrained by the others.
"Whoever just hit my brother with that, I will f**k you up. ... Don't throw nothing no more," Rocky warned whoever tried to provoke him and his group. Trying to keep the peace, he then pleaded, "Please! Don't throw nothing at us because we don't want to end this early. We want to have fun. People came to have fun."
His plea was met with cheers from the crowd, but when the cheers started to die down, another beer can flew to the stage. Unable to hold back their anger, Rocky and his crew immediately dove into the crowd. The show was shut down by organizers and police soon after the brawl started.
More A$AP Rocky News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'