Pics: Ashlee Simpson Shares Smiles With Pete Wentz's Girlfriend
Ashlee Simpson proves that she can have a good relationship with her ex-husband's girlfriend. On Sunday, March 18 night, the 27-year-old songstress was photographed having a friendly chat with Meagan Camper in a car park in Los Angeles. One picture in particular even displays the twosome smiling widely.
In the photos, Ashlee can be seen standing next to the driver's door to speak to Meagan, who sat behind the wheel. Ashlee's former husband and Meagan's current boyfriend, Pete Wentz, in the meantime, waited patiently while holding Bronx Mowgli Wentz, his 3-year-old son with Ashlee. The meeting took place outside the venue where Ashlee's sister, Jessica Simpson, threw her baby shower.
Ashlee and Pete tied the knot in May 2008. After nearly three years of marriage, the former "Melrose Place" star filed for divorce in February 2011. She has since been dating "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza, while the Black Cards founder moves on with Meagan. Though so, the exes maintained a good relationship post-split.
On March 18, Ashlee helped her sister Jessica celebrate the impending arrival of her baby girl. She joined the likes of Ellen Pompeo and Jessica Alba at the pink-and-yellow-themed baby shower which was organized by event planner Mindy Weiss.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12