Video Premiere: Lana Del Rey's 'Blue Jeans'
Lana Del Rey debuts a music video in support of her third single "Blue Jeans". Wearing only a white one-piece bathing suit, she's seen floating in a swimming pool filled with alligators before making out with a tattooed male played by her "Born to Die" model Bradley Soileau.
"Blue Jeans" is taken from Del Rey's first major-label album "Born to Die", which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200. Aside from the newly-premiered clip which features her in the swimming pool, the single has also got a viral video which contains footage from Nirrimi Joy Firebrace's "tender hearted" film.
Lana Del Rey is going to appear in upcoming results show of "American Idol" which airs Thursday night, March 22. The internet sensation has pre-taped her performance last week, singing "Video Games" twice before the live audience.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'