Video Premiere: Lana Del Rey's 'Blue Jeans'
Lana Del Rey debuts a music video in support of her third single "Blue Jeans". Wearing only a white one-piece bathing suit, she's seen floating in a swimming pool filled with alligators before making out with a tattooed male played by her "Born to Die" model Bradley Soileau.
"Blue Jeans" is taken from Del Rey's first major-label album "Born to Die", which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200. Aside from the newly-premiered clip which features her in the swimming pool, the single has also got a viral video which contains footage from Nirrimi Joy Firebrace's "tender hearted" film.
Lana Del Rey is going to appear in upcoming results show of "American Idol" which airs Thursday night, March 22. The internet sensation has pre-taped her performance last week, singing "Video Games" twice before the live audience.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed