Video Premiere: Lana Del Rey's 'Blue Jeans'
Lana Del Rey debuts a music video in support of her third single "Blue Jeans". Wearing only a white one-piece bathing suit, she's seen floating in a swimming pool filled with alligators before making out with a tattooed male played by her "Born to Die" model Bradley Soileau.
"Blue Jeans" is taken from Del Rey's first major-label album "Born to Die", which debuted at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200. Aside from the newly-premiered clip which features her in the swimming pool, the single has also got a viral video which contains footage from Nirrimi Joy Firebrace's "tender hearted" film.
Lana Del Rey is going to appear in upcoming results show of "American Idol" which airs Thursday night, March 22. The internet sensation has pre-taped her performance last week, singing "Video Games" twice before the live audience.
More Lana Del Rey News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'