'Celebrity Apprentice': Tia Carrere Leaves the Game and the Drama
After selling sandwiches and acting in medieval shows, "The Celebrity Apprentice" contestants did some cleaning in the latest challenge. The two teams were tasked to create a viral video each to promote ProMist Spray Mop, and their works would be judged based on product integration, brand messaging and entertainment value. Lou Ferrigno was the project manager for men team, while Tia Carrere stepped up for the women team.
Lou came up with a superhero idea, but Penn Jillette opposed it. Frustrated Clay Aiken said Penn was condescending. The men finally agreed with Paul Teutal, Sr.'s idea of "I'm Gonna Mop the Floor With You" theme and they let Lou appear in the video.
Dayana Mendoza suggested a pageant theme, but Aubrey O'Day didn't like it and deemed her a weak link. They then opted to do "What's Your Number Theme" theme which was proposed by Lisa Lampanelli. Aubrey, meanwhile, was upset that Tia did not listen to her ideas and said she was either jealous or idiot.
During the video shoot, Lou struggled with the dialogue, causing the other guys frustrated. Clay and Arsenio Hall defended Lou, who decided to do some crazy dancing. Meanwhile, Dayana was worried during the shooting because she realized there was no word "mop" in the script.
Both teams did a good presentation with the men's video looking cute and funny. The women's video, meanwhile, was looking sexual.
In the Boardroom, the guys praised Lou for doing a good job. The ladies, in contrary, were fighting against each other with Lisa saying Tia wasn't a good leader. When Donald Trump announced the men won this challenge, most of the women said that Tia should be fired.
Tia felt like she was in high school with these attacks. She then asked Mr. Trump whether he would fire someone else if she takes the responsibility for her team's loss. After the businessman assured her he would not bring another contestant down with her, Tia stepped up to take the blame and got fired.
As she was brought away by a limo, she said she left with her head held high and didn't want to be a part of the drama anymore.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed