Madonna Previews 'I F*cked Up' and 'Best Friend'
With "MDNA" release date fast approaching, Madonna continues to hype up the upcoming album by giving away snippets of her new songs. The latest treats leading to the album release are snippets of her tracks "I F*cked Up" and "Best Friend".
In the former song, Madge delivers remorseful lyrics. "I f*cked up, I made a mistake/ Nobody does it better than myself/ I'm sorry, I'm not afraid to say/ I wish I could take you back but I can't," she expresses her regret for whatever she did wrong.
In the latter track, the Material Girl is quite the opposite. "Still I have no regrets/ Cos I survived all the biggest tests/ I cannot lie and I won't pretend/ But I feel like I lost my very best friend," she sings the chorus over the catchy melody.
Madge is going to release her album in the U.S. on March 26. describing it as "unapologetically happy," she elaborated, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
"I F*cked Up" Snippet:
"Best Friend" Snippet:
More Madonna News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie