Madonna Previews 'I F*cked Up' and 'Best Friend'
With "MDNA" release date fast approaching, Madonna continues to hype up the upcoming album by giving away snippets of her new songs. The latest treats leading to the album release are snippets of her tracks "I F*cked Up" and "Best Friend".
In the former song, Madge delivers remorseful lyrics. "I f*cked up, I made a mistake/ Nobody does it better than myself/ I'm sorry, I'm not afraid to say/ I wish I could take you back but I can't," she expresses her regret for whatever she did wrong.
In the latter track, the Material Girl is quite the opposite. "Still I have no regrets/ Cos I survived all the biggest tests/ I cannot lie and I won't pretend/ But I feel like I lost my very best friend," she sings the chorus over the catchy melody.
Madge is going to release her album in the U.S. on March 26. describing it as "unapologetically happy," she elaborated, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
"I F*cked Up" Snippet:
"Best Friend" Snippet:
More Madonna News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story