Madonna Previews 'I F*cked Up' and 'Best Friend'
With "MDNA" release date fast approaching, Madonna continues to hype up the upcoming album by giving away snippets of her new songs. The latest treats leading to the album release are snippets of her tracks "I F*cked Up" and "Best Friend".
In the former song, Madge delivers remorseful lyrics. "I f*cked up, I made a mistake/ Nobody does it better than myself/ I'm sorry, I'm not afraid to say/ I wish I could take you back but I can't," she expresses her regret for whatever she did wrong.
In the latter track, the Material Girl is quite the opposite. "Still I have no regrets/ Cos I survived all the biggest tests/ I cannot lie and I won't pretend/ But I feel like I lost my very best friend," she sings the chorus over the catchy melody.
Madge is going to release her album in the U.S. on March 26. describing it as "unapologetically happy," she elaborated, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
"I F*cked Up" Snippet:
"Best Friend" Snippet:
More Madonna News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?