Madonna Previews 'I F*cked Up' and 'Best Friend'
With "MDNA" release date fast approaching, Madonna continues to hype up the upcoming album by giving away snippets of her new songs. The latest treats leading to the album release are snippets of her tracks "I F*cked Up" and "Best Friend".
In the former song, Madge delivers remorseful lyrics. "I f*cked up, I made a mistake/ Nobody does it better than myself/ I'm sorry, I'm not afraid to say/ I wish I could take you back but I can't," she expresses her regret for whatever she did wrong.
In the latter track, the Material Girl is quite the opposite. "Still I have no regrets/ Cos I survived all the biggest tests/ I cannot lie and I won't pretend/ But I feel like I lost my very best friend," she sings the chorus over the catchy melody.
Madge is going to release her album in the U.S. on March 26. describing it as "unapologetically happy," she elaborated, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
"I F*cked Up" Snippet:
"Best Friend" Snippet:
More Madonna News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame