Madonna Previews 'I F*cked Up' and 'Best Friend'
With "MDNA" release date fast approaching, Madonna continues to hype up the upcoming album by giving away snippets of her new songs. The latest treats leading to the album release are snippets of her tracks "I F*cked Up" and "Best Friend".
In the former song, Madge delivers remorseful lyrics. "I f*cked up, I made a mistake/ Nobody does it better than myself/ I'm sorry, I'm not afraid to say/ I wish I could take you back but I can't," she expresses her regret for whatever she did wrong.
In the latter track, the Material Girl is quite the opposite. "Still I have no regrets/ Cos I survived all the biggest tests/ I cannot lie and I won't pretend/ But I feel like I lost my very best friend," she sings the chorus over the catchy melody.
Madge is going to release her album in the U.S. on March 26. describing it as "unapologetically happy," she elaborated, "I think we all need to dance a bit more these days. The world needs a breather, and [DJ/producer] Martin [Solveig] knows how to put a smile on people's faces."
"I F*cked Up" Snippet:
"Best Friend" Snippet:
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch