Former 'American Idol' Contestant Suffers Multiple Injuries in Car Crash
A former "American Idol" contestant is currently being hospitalized as a result of one bad car crash. Asia'h Epperson, who competed against the likes of David Cook and David Archuleta on season 7 of the show, was left with multiple injuries after getting involved in a car accident on Wednesday, March 14.
"She is currently recovering from the accident with her family," a representative for the semifinalist told the press. "We are hoping for a speedy recovery and would like to thank all of her fans for their prayers and support. Her family has ask that for everyone to please be considerate of her privacy during this time so that she may focus on her recovery."
While Asia'h's rep didn't detail on her injuries, TMZ reported that she broke her jaw, pelvis, nine ribs, and multiple vertebrae in the accident. The gossip site additionally claimed that the 23-year-old, who was arrested for fighting another woman at a Hollywood nightclub in 2010, also suffered injuries to her spleen, lung and kidney.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture