Former 'American Idol' Contestant Suffers Multiple Injuries in Car Crash
A former "American Idol" contestant is currently being hospitalized as a result of one bad car crash. Asia'h Epperson, who competed against the likes of David Cook and David Archuleta on season 7 of the show, was left with multiple injuries after getting involved in a car accident on Wednesday, March 14.
"She is currently recovering from the accident with her family," a representative for the semifinalist told the press. "We are hoping for a speedy recovery and would like to thank all of her fans for their prayers and support. Her family has ask that for everyone to please be considerate of her privacy during this time so that she may focus on her recovery."
While Asia'h's rep didn't detail on her injuries, TMZ reported that she broke her jaw, pelvis, nine ribs, and multiple vertebrae in the accident. The gossip site additionally claimed that the 23-year-old, who was arrested for fighting another woman at a Hollywood nightclub in 2010, also suffered injuries to her spleen, lung and kidney.
More American Idol News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo