Former 'American Idol' Contestant Suffers Multiple Injuries in Car Crash
A former "American Idol" contestant is currently being hospitalized as a result of one bad car crash. Asia'h Epperson, who competed against the likes of David Cook and David Archuleta on season 7 of the show, was left with multiple injuries after getting involved in a car accident on Wednesday, March 14.
"She is currently recovering from the accident with her family," a representative for the semifinalist told the press. "We are hoping for a speedy recovery and would like to thank all of her fans for their prayers and support. Her family has ask that for everyone to please be considerate of her privacy during this time so that she may focus on her recovery."
While Asia'h's rep didn't detail on her injuries, TMZ reported that she broke her jaw, pelvis, nine ribs, and multiple vertebrae in the accident. The gossip site additionally claimed that the 23-year-old, who was arrested for fighting another woman at a Hollywood nightclub in 2010, also suffered injuries to her spleen, lung and kidney.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance