Former 'American Idol' Contestant Suffers Multiple Injuries in Car Crash
A former "American Idol" contestant is currently being hospitalized as a result of one bad car crash. Asia'h Epperson, who competed against the likes of David Cook and David Archuleta on season 7 of the show, was left with multiple injuries after getting involved in a car accident on Wednesday, March 14.
"She is currently recovering from the accident with her family," a representative for the semifinalist told the press. "We are hoping for a speedy recovery and would like to thank all of her fans for their prayers and support. Her family has ask that for everyone to please be considerate of her privacy during this time so that she may focus on her recovery."
While Asia'h's rep didn't detail on her injuries, TMZ reported that she broke her jaw, pelvis, nine ribs, and multiple vertebrae in the accident. The gossip site additionally claimed that the 23-year-old, who was arrested for fighting another woman at a Hollywood nightclub in 2010, also suffered injuries to her spleen, lung and kidney.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked