Former 'American Idol' Contestant Suffers Multiple Injuries in Car Crash
A former "American Idol" contestant is currently being hospitalized as a result of one bad car crash. Asia'h Epperson, who competed against the likes of David Cook and David Archuleta on season 7 of the show, was left with multiple injuries after getting involved in a car accident on Wednesday, March 14.
"She is currently recovering from the accident with her family," a representative for the semifinalist told the press. "We are hoping for a speedy recovery and would like to thank all of her fans for their prayers and support. Her family has ask that for everyone to please be considerate of her privacy during this time so that she may focus on her recovery."
While Asia'h's rep didn't detail on her injuries, TMZ reported that she broke her jaw, pelvis, nine ribs, and multiple vertebrae in the accident. The gossip site additionally claimed that the 23-year-old, who was arrested for fighting another woman at a Hollywood nightclub in 2010, also suffered injuries to her spleen, lung and kidney.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'