Jesse James Shares Photo of Daughter Giving Him a New Tattoo
Jesse James has an unconventional way to bond with his young daughter, Sunny. The former host of Discovery Channel's "Monster Garage" recently got a new tattoo that was etched on his skin by the 8-year-old. On Thursday, March 15, he made use of his Twitter account to share a photo capturing the special moment.
The Instagram picture, which caption reads "Spending Spring Break with Dad", displays James' daughter with ex-wife Janine Lindemulder holding an ink gun in her hand as she wrote her name permanently on her father's wrist. Radar Online detailed that the new ink is placed just above the "Pay Up Sucker" art on James' palm.
James won full custody of Sunny from Lindemulder, who spent some time behind bars for tax evasion, back in 2009. The 42-year-old biker, who was once married to Oscar winner Sandra Bullock and engaged to tattoo artist Kat von D, also has another daughter and a son from first marriage to Karla.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3