Jesse James Shares Photo of Daughter Giving Him a New Tattoo
Jesse James has an unconventional way to bond with his young daughter, Sunny. The former host of Discovery Channel's "Monster Garage" recently got a new tattoo that was etched on his skin by the 8-year-old. On Thursday, March 15, he made use of his Twitter account to share a photo capturing the special moment.
The Instagram picture, which caption reads "Spending Spring Break with Dad", displays James' daughter with ex-wife Janine Lindemulder holding an ink gun in her hand as she wrote her name permanently on her father's wrist. Radar Online detailed that the new ink is placed just above the "Pay Up Sucker" art on James' palm.
James won full custody of Sunny from Lindemulder, who spent some time behind bars for tax evasion, back in 2009. The 42-year-old biker, who was once married to Oscar winner Sandra Bullock and engaged to tattoo artist Kat von D, also has another daughter and a son from first marriage to Karla.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts