Jesse James Shares Photo of Daughter Giving Him a New Tattoo
Jesse James has an unconventional way to bond with his young daughter, Sunny. The former host of Discovery Channel's "Monster Garage" recently got a new tattoo that was etched on his skin by the 8-year-old. On Thursday, March 15, he made use of his Twitter account to share a photo capturing the special moment.
The Instagram picture, which caption reads "Spending Spring Break with Dad", displays James' daughter with ex-wife Janine Lindemulder holding an ink gun in her hand as she wrote her name permanently on her father's wrist. Radar Online detailed that the new ink is placed just above the "Pay Up Sucker" art on James' palm.
James won full custody of Sunny from Lindemulder, who spent some time behind bars for tax evasion, back in 2009. The 42-year-old biker, who was once married to Oscar winner Sandra Bullock and engaged to tattoo artist Kat von D, also has another daughter and a son from first marriage to Karla.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms