Jesse James Shares Photo of Daughter Giving Him a New Tattoo
Jesse James has an unconventional way to bond with his young daughter, Sunny. The former host of Discovery Channel's "Monster Garage" recently got a new tattoo that was etched on his skin by the 8-year-old. On Thursday, March 15, he made use of his Twitter account to share a photo capturing the special moment.
The Instagram picture, which caption reads "Spending Spring Break with Dad", displays James' daughter with ex-wife Janine Lindemulder holding an ink gun in her hand as she wrote her name permanently on her father's wrist. Radar Online detailed that the new ink is placed just above the "Pay Up Sucker" art on James' palm.
James won full custody of Sunny from Lindemulder, who spent some time behind bars for tax evasion, back in 2009. The 42-year-old biker, who was once married to Oscar winner Sandra Bullock and engaged to tattoo artist Kat von D, also has another daughter and a son from first marriage to Karla.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'