Lady GaGa Dreams of Becoming Soccer Mom, Plans Media Blackout
Lady GaGa has gone candid on the subject of motherhood and media. During an interview for Sunday, March 18 episode of OWN's "Oprah's Next Chapter", the "Marry the Night" singer opened up to Oprah Winfrey that she dreams of becoming a mother one day and plans to go silence.
Speaking about having a family of her own, the 25-year-old said, "I want kids, I want a soccer team and I want a husband." Asked if she was serious about it, she responded, "Yeah, yeah, I do. Well, you know, I'm being superfluous. I don't want to have one kid. I want to have a few." Still, she noted that it won't be happening anytime soon as saying, "I want to experience [being pregnant], [but] not yet."
During the chat, the "Born This Way" hitmaker also talked about her media blackout. "The newest thing that I do, I don't read a damn thing. No press, no television, no, if my mom calls and says, 'did you hear about?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on in relation to music," she said. "Other than this interview Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time."
Aside from GaGa, the episode also features an interview with the singer's mother. Recounting one of the "Poker Face" singer's early performances when she lit hairspray on fire, she admitted, "Some people left when that happened... a lot of people stayed and thought it was cool. But her father and I were like, honesty, he said, 'I think she has a screw loose'."
More Lady GaGa News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos