Padma Lakshmi and Adam Dell Reach the Middle in Baby Battle
Padma Lakshmi's baby daddy has successfully added his famous last name on the child's. Adam Dell, the brother of computer honcho Michael Dell, won the battle to recognize him as the biological father of Padma's two years old daughter, who is now known as Krishna Thea Lakshmi-Dell.
Padma previously denied Adam visitation and custody rights, saying that the biological father of Khrisna was her former lover, billionaire Teddy Frostmann, who died last November and left the tot a sum of money. DNA tests proved that Adam was the father, prompting the wealthy venture capitalist to have some intervention in the baby girl's life.
Adam sued the "Top Chef" host last year in Manhattan Supreme Court. He complained of being given only seven hours a week to see the child and of Padma encouraging Khrisna to call Teddy "papa".
"Their dispute was settled privately, out of court. Dell got improved visitation and custody rights. He had wanted full custody, but they came to a compromise. Padma maintains the same rights she always had," a source told NY Post. Adam "adores this little girl more than anything else, and just wanted to make sure he could be a huge part of her life."
Padma's representative refused to confirm the settlement, saying, "Officially we have no comment, but as Krishna's mother, Padma asks that her child's privacy be respected and the media shift their attention elsewhere."
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs