Padma Lakshmi and Adam Dell Reach the Middle in Baby Battle
Padma Lakshmi's baby daddy has successfully added his famous last name on the child's. Adam Dell, the brother of computer honcho Michael Dell, won the battle to recognize him as the biological father of Padma's two years old daughter, who is now known as Krishna Thea Lakshmi-Dell.
Padma previously denied Adam visitation and custody rights, saying that the biological father of Khrisna was her former lover, billionaire Teddy Frostmann, who died last November and left the tot a sum of money. DNA tests proved that Adam was the father, prompting the wealthy venture capitalist to have some intervention in the baby girl's life.
Adam sued the "Top Chef" host last year in Manhattan Supreme Court. He complained of being given only seven hours a week to see the child and of Padma encouraging Khrisna to call Teddy "papa".
"Their dispute was settled privately, out of court. Dell got improved visitation and custody rights. He had wanted full custody, but they came to a compromise. Padma maintains the same rights she always had," a source told NY Post. Adam "adores this little girl more than anything else, and just wanted to make sure he could be a huge part of her life."
Padma's representative refused to confirm the settlement, saying, "Officially we have no comment, but as Krishna's mother, Padma asks that her child's privacy be respected and the media shift their attention elsewhere."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift