Cee-Lo Mocks the Mets and Mitt Romney in His 'Signs You're a Terrible Singer'
Cee-Lo Green visited "Late Show with David Letterman" recently to read his "Top 10 Signs You're a Terrible Singer". In his presentation, the Gnarls Barkley member took jabs at the Mets baseball players and Mitt Romney, a former Governor of Massachusetts who enters 2012 Republican Presidential nomination.
When reading the No. 9 on his list, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" said you must be a terrible singer if "you sing like the Mets play baseball." When reaching No. 2, he simply pointed, "You're this guy," before footage of Romney singing was displayed on the screen.
The others that make it to his list are "people who say you've got great pipes are referring to your actual plumbing," "a church choir tries to trade you to another church choir," and "your neighbors always ask if you've been trying to breed cats," before ending with "Instead of on iTunes, you're on iSuck."
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years