Cee-Lo Mocks the Mets and Mitt Romney in His 'Signs You're a Terrible Singer'
Cee-Lo Green visited "Late Show with David Letterman" recently to read his "Top 10 Signs You're a Terrible Singer". In his presentation, the Gnarls Barkley member took jabs at the Mets baseball players and Mitt Romney, a former Governor of Massachusetts who enters 2012 Republican Presidential nomination.
When reading the No. 9 on his list, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" said you must be a terrible singer if "you sing like the Mets play baseball." When reaching No. 2, he simply pointed, "You're this guy," before footage of Romney singing was displayed on the screen.
The others that make it to his list are "people who say you've got great pipes are referring to your actual plumbing," "a church choir tries to trade you to another church choir," and "your neighbors always ask if you've been trying to breed cats," before ending with "Instead of on iTunes, you're on iSuck."
More Cee-Lo News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars