Cee-Lo Mocks the Mets and Mitt Romney in His 'Signs You're a Terrible Singer'
Cee-Lo Green visited "Late Show with David Letterman" recently to read his "Top 10 Signs You're a Terrible Singer". In his presentation, the Gnarls Barkley member took jabs at the Mets baseball players and Mitt Romney, a former Governor of Massachusetts who enters 2012 Republican Presidential nomination.
When reading the No. 9 on his list, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" said you must be a terrible singer if "you sing like the Mets play baseball." When reaching No. 2, he simply pointed, "You're this guy," before footage of Romney singing was displayed on the screen.
The others that make it to his list are "people who say you've got great pipes are referring to your actual plumbing," "a church choir tries to trade you to another church choir," and "your neighbors always ask if you've been trying to breed cats," before ending with "Instead of on iTunes, you're on iSuck."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7