Cee-Lo Mocks the Mets and Mitt Romney in His 'Signs You're a Terrible Singer'
Cee-Lo Green visited "Late Show with David Letterman" recently to read his "Top 10 Signs You're a Terrible Singer". In his presentation, the Gnarls Barkley member took jabs at the Mets baseball players and Mitt Romney, a former Governor of Massachusetts who enters 2012 Republican Presidential nomination.
When reading the No. 9 on his list, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" said you must be a terrible singer if "you sing like the Mets play baseball." When reaching No. 2, he simply pointed, "You're this guy," before footage of Romney singing was displayed on the screen.
The others that make it to his list are "people who say you've got great pipes are referring to your actual plumbing," "a church choir tries to trade you to another church choir," and "your neighbors always ask if you've been trying to breed cats," before ending with "Instead of on iTunes, you're on iSuck."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says