Cee-Lo Mocks the Mets and Mitt Romney in His 'Signs You're a Terrible Singer'
Cee-Lo Green visited "Late Show with David Letterman" recently to read his "Top 10 Signs You're a Terrible Singer". In his presentation, the Gnarls Barkley member took jabs at the Mets baseball players and Mitt Romney, a former Governor of Massachusetts who enters 2012 Republican Presidential nomination.
When reading the No. 9 on his list, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" said you must be a terrible singer if "you sing like the Mets play baseball." When reaching No. 2, he simply pointed, "You're this guy," before footage of Romney singing was displayed on the screen.
The others that make it to his list are "people who say you've got great pipes are referring to your actual plumbing," "a church choir tries to trade you to another church choir," and "your neighbors always ask if you've been trying to breed cats," before ending with "Instead of on iTunes, you're on iSuck."
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young