Whitney Houston's Daughter and 'Adopted' Son Not Hiding Affection During Lunch Run
Whitney Houston's daughter and "adopted" son continue to add fuel to rumors that they are romantically involved. Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon were caught on camera flaunting their affection to one another as the twosome stepped out in Atlanta, Georgia to grab some lunch on Tuesday, March 13.
A video footage documenting Bobbi and Nick's outing was obtained by TMZ. In it, the pair can be seen holding hands as they walked in and out of an eatery. At one point, just before they made their entrance, 22-year-old Nick leaned toward 19-year-old Bobbi. It isn't clear, though, whether they did share a kiss.
Offering more details, Hollywood Life reported that Bobbi and Nick at the time visited Romeo's New York Pizza in John's Creek, Georgia. "They were here Tuesday and Monday and they're in here a lot," an inside source dished. "They're always all over each other. They don't try to hide it at all. I'm surprised they're saying that they're not together."
On Monday, Nick confirmed his closeness to Bobbi on Twitter. "Yea we got a little closer and what!!!" he tweeted before slamming the haters with such tweets as, "All the haters that dont know us or th real story can't un follow me. I don't give a f**k." He later told ABC News, "We're just close - just going through her mom's passing and grieving together."
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?