Whitney Houston's Daughter and 'Adopted' Son Not Hiding Affection During Lunch Run
Whitney Houston's daughter and "adopted" son continue to add fuel to rumors that they are romantically involved. Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon were caught on camera flaunting their affection to one another as the twosome stepped out in Atlanta, Georgia to grab some lunch on Tuesday, March 13.
A video footage documenting Bobbi and Nick's outing was obtained by TMZ. In it, the pair can be seen holding hands as they walked in and out of an eatery. At one point, just before they made their entrance, 22-year-old Nick leaned toward 19-year-old Bobbi. It isn't clear, though, whether they did share a kiss.
Offering more details, Hollywood Life reported that Bobbi and Nick at the time visited Romeo's New York Pizza in John's Creek, Georgia. "They were here Tuesday and Monday and they're in here a lot," an inside source dished. "They're always all over each other. They don't try to hide it at all. I'm surprised they're saying that they're not together."
On Monday, Nick confirmed his closeness to Bobbi on Twitter. "Yea we got a little closer and what!!!" he tweeted before slamming the haters with such tweets as, "All the haters that dont know us or th real story can't un follow me. I don't give a f**k." He later told ABC News, "We're just close - just going through her mom's passing and grieving together."
More Whitney Houston News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism